Chapter Nine: Wounds That Never Seem to Heal

|Unedited Version|

|~*Violeta*~|

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or any of the dialogue used in the Bleach anime. I only own Catalina Vazquez and Eita Harada

Chapter Nine: Wounds That Never Seem to Heal

If I bleed for you

Would I make it better?

If I cried for you

Would I make it better?

If I screamed for you

Would I make it better?

Would anything make it better...?

"Mami" (A/N: Mami means mommy in Spanish) A little 8 year old girl spoke softly. Her light brown curly hair was neatly comb into two small ponytails tied up with two white ribbons. Her white summer dress with yellow sunflowers softly danced around with the spring breeze.

"Catalina. Vamos, vas a llegar tarde. (Come on Catalina we are going to be late)"The older woman spoke happily extending her caramel color hand to a little Catalina.

"Pero mami odio la escuela. (But mommy I hate school) Porque siempre que voy ya no te puedo ver.(Because every time I go I can't see you anymore)" The younger version of Catalina explained sadly.

The brunette woman standing before her chuckled softly, "No te preocupes yo siempre voy estar a tu lado. (Don't worry I'm always going to be beside you) Jamás te voy a dejar sola mi preciosa Catalina. Te lo prometo. (I'm never going to leave you alone my precious Catalina. I promise)" The woman promised grabbing the little girl's hand as they walked off.

I opened my eyes when the bright sunlight blinded me. I placed my hand over my eyes to block the sun from blinding me again while I looked up ahead watching Isshin, Karin and Yuzu walking up the steep hill.

"Oi, you ok?" I heard Ichigo's voice and I turned to look at him.

"Yeah. It, just feels strange..." I muttered softly.

"Why?" Ichigo questioned me as we followed his family.

"I never visited my mother's grave as often as I should have. But that might have been due to the fact she was buried in Mexico." I answered sadly. "You know what, just forget I mention this. You have your own demons to deal with, you don't need mine too." I smiled softly at him and he simply nodded.

"Don't give up Yuzu! Daddy is right behind you!" Isshin shouted in front of us.

I bumped into Ichigo as I moved away from Isshin who was standing on his hands with his legs up in the air like a crazy person. I felt Ichigo tense up behind me when my back touched his chest. Ichigo grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me back embracing me to his side. I looked up at Karin who had kicked Isshin on the face throwing him down the hill.

"A-Are you ok?" Ichigo stuttered looking down at me and I nodded pulling away.

"It's really hot today." I muttered heading towards Karin and Yuzu.

"Yeah, too hot for June." I heard Ichigo whispered from behind me and I looked at him while he spaced off.

"So Karin are we almost there?" I questioned bored.

"We're almost there Kat-chan! I can't wait until we get there so I can introduce you to my okaasan (mother)!" Yuzu exclaimed happily and I smiled at her softly.