Chapter Twenty-Six: Crossroads

|Unedited Version|

|~*Violeta*~|

List of Elements:

Water (Mizu): Healing, hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Ice (Koori): Invisibility, hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): Superhuman Strength, hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): Intangibility or Phasing, hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): Steel Skin, hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): Lighting Speed, hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): Telepathy, hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Wood (Ki): Absorb Reiatsu, hair color brown, eye color bright brown

Sand (Suna): Not Mention Yet, hair color gold, eye color bright gold

Disclaimer: I don't own bleach. I only own Catalina Vazquez, Eita Harada and Catalina's spirits.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Crossroads

-Nobody's POV-

Everybody stood on the narrow bridge watching Byakuya's blade glow a bright pink. Kat quickly made her way towards Byakuya and Ichigo across the bridge. Her face has lost all trace of its tannish color from the fear of not making it on time to save Ichigo. Kat came to a sudden halt when she saw someone jump down swiftly in front of Byakuya. Kat watched how a white bandage wrapped around Byakuya's zanpakuto keeping it from scattering around them. Kat stared dumbfound at the dark skin woman in front of her. Yoruichi is kneeling in front of Byakuya holding onto the bandage tightly, making sure it doesn't unwrap from Byakuya's zanpakuto. Yoruichi's long purple hair blew freely with the soft breeze that blew along; the breeze also made Kat's long curls blow in the wind.

"Yoruichi..." Kat stated out of breath. Kat just stared at the woman shocked.

"You..." Byakuya simply stated annoyed. He narrowed his eyes at the purple hair woman in front of him.

"Long time no see, little Byakuya." Yoruichi taunted Byakuya with his old nickname.

It is obvious Byakuya isn't the slightest happy to see Yoruichi again. Yoruichi turned to look at Byakuya from the corner of her eyes amused.

"Yoruichi Shihoin." Byakuya stated bluntly. Byakuya pulled his zanpakuto away from Yoruichi. He ripped the end of the bandage off, but, still keeping his zanpakuto wrapped in the bandages.

Yoruichi simply stood up putting some distance between Byakuya and herself. Yoruichi's back is facing Ichigo's whilst she looked at Byakuya with an amused look.

"Yoruichi Shihoin, former Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukido and the former Corps Commander of the Correction Corps." Byakuya stated bluntly still looking at the purple hair woman in front of him annoyed. "It has been a hundred years since your disappearance; I had given you for dead." Byakuya added.

"You should have figured if she wasn't dead, neither was I." Yoruichi stated happily turning her gaze to Kat. Kat looked at her confused at why she was looking at her. "She's my best friend; I wouldn't let anything happen to her." Yoruichi stated smugly.

"Yoruichi, I'm glad you came to help. But like I told Kat and Eita, I don't need help." Ichigo stated seriously from behind Yoruichi.

Yoruichi turned slightly to look at Ichigo from the corner of her eyes, they held nothing but seriousness.