Chapter Fourteen: The Last of the Good Old Days

|Unedited Version|
|~*Violeta*~|

List of Elements:

Water (Mizu): Healing, hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Fire (Kaji): Not Mention Yet, hair color orange, eye color bright red

Ice (Koori): Not Mention Yet, hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): Not Mention Yet, hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): Not Mention Yet, hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): Not Mention Yet, hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): Not Mention Yet, hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): Telepathy, hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Wood (Ki): Not Mention Yet, hair color brown, eye color bright brown

Sand (Suna): Not Mention Yet, hair color gold, eye color bright gold

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach I only own Catalina Vazquez and Eita Harada.

Chapter Fourteen: The Last of the Good Old Days

"So, basically for me to able to use your secondary abilities...I have to be using you. If I want to use Mizu's healing again I have to be using Mizu?" I questioned lying on the soft green grass. My grayish bluish hues stared at the blue sky above me.

Apparently this is my inner world. It's actually a very peaceful place to come and relax. I never thought my inner world could be such a beautiful place. At the far distance you could see tall gray mountains covered with icy white snow that sparkle under the bright sun. Beneath the mountains is an area full of green trees followed by a huge field of grass with huge rocks in different places. On the other edge of my inner world laid a huge blue ocean with a beautiful sandy beach. My inner world was made to make each of my spirits feel at home and welcome. The sunny sun that covers this world is for Kaji who can't stand anything cold or dark. The beautiful sparkling ocean is for Mizu who enjoys spending most of her time in the water. Ki usually spends his time in the forest around the smell of wood. Like I said this world was made for each of them and apparently for me too. Each of my spirits has their own unique personality but they are all easy to get along with.

"For the hundredth time...YES! What are you, retarded or something?!" Kaji hissed annoyed floating high above me. He was lying down in midair enjoying the warm rays of sun.

Will Kaji, Kage and Koori are still a little hard to get along with. They are so stubborn and rude...hard to believe they were born from my soul.

"Mizu, can I heal other people?" I asked softly still staring up at the blue sky.

"Yes." Mizu stated politely. "But, since I was born to protect you and only you...healing others has a consequence." Mizu explained softly.

"What kind of consequence?" I asked slowly sitting up. I looked at Mizu who was sitting beside me.

"Just don't heal other people and there!" Kaji snapped angrily landing in front me.

"Kaji, what's your secondary ability?" I questioned curiously.

"You don't need to know yet." Kaji stated seriously looking away from me.