Chapter Thirty-Seven: Resolution & Feelings

List of Elements:

Water (Mizu): Healing, hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Ice (Koori): Invisibility, hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): Superhuman Strength, hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): Intangibility or Phasing, hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): Steel Skin, hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): Lighting Speed, hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): Telepathy, hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Wood (Ki): Absorbs Spirit Force, hair color brown, eye color bright brown

Sand (Suna): Premonitions, hair color gold, eye color bright gold

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach. I only own Catalina Vazquez, Eita Harada, Atsushi Harada and Catalina's spirits.

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Resolution & Feelings

[Sokyoku Hill]

[Nobody's POV]

The loud shouting of the 4th division echo loudly through the execution grounds as they quickly attend to the wounded. Byakuya and Kat were quickly rush and lay down for emergency treatment. Kat was lay down not far from Byakuya and he watch in concern as they quickly work on her gushing wounds. Byakuya glance over further to the other side of Kat and his eyebrows furrow in displeasure.

Byakuya stare at the bright blue water shield that form around Eita concern. He recall how as soon as Eita was place beside Kat her bracelet started glowing a bright blue and suddenly the shield form around Eita; healing him.

Finally, moments later Captain Unohana arrive to Sokyoku Hill. Her 3rd seat, Yasochika Iemura, quickly walking over to her.

"Captain Unohana, how are Captain Hitsugaya and Vice-Captain Hinamori doing?" he inquire seriously, falling into step with his Captain.

"Their lives are out of danger for the moment, the rest is now up to them." Unohana explains gently. Her soft blue eyes scan the area; assessing the damage. "What is the situation here?" she inquires solemnly, walking across the grounds.

"Only Captain Kuchiki, Lady Shihōin, Ex. Vice-Captain Harada and the Ryoka boy are left for treatment." Yasochika explains quickly and urgently.

Unohana slows down slightly as she walks by Ichigo and his group. Her blue eyes narrow slightly in confusion as she studies the strange bright orange shield wrap around Ichigo. She looks away, closing her eyes and quickly starts making her way towards Kat and the others.

"The Ryoka boy doesn't need our help." Unohana simply states and walks over to the trio of friends.

Unohana stood silently in-between Eita and Kat, frowning slightly, study the bright blue water shield around Eita confuse. Unohana could feel Kat's spirit force in the shield and her frown deepen. Unohana is displease at how Kat is using the remainder of her spirit force. She slowly walk over to Byakuya and assess his condition.

Unohana glance over at Yasochika, "Harada-kun is out of danger as well." Unohana remark softly and kneel down beside Byakuya. "It seems you were quite reckless Captain Kuchiki." She states sternly and exams his more serve wounds.