Chapter Eleven: The Date

|Unedited Version|

|~*Violeta*~|

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach only Catalina Vazquez and Eita Harada

Chapter Eleven: The Date

I looked at myself in the mirror drying my hair. I had just gotten back from training with Yoruichi and Eita. I looked at the door were I could hear mumbling coming from the other side. It sounded like two people arguing about something. I walked over to the door leaning against it trying to listen to the two people arguing.

"Just ask her damn it!" I could hear Rukia hissing angrily.

"She's probably busy!" Ichigo protested nervously.

I smiled softly at the sound of Ichigo's voice. The butterflies in my stomach started flying all over the place just at the sound of his voice. Also it could be the fact that I'm now officially Ichigo Kurosaki's girlfriend. My heart skipped a beat at that thought and my breath hitched in my throat. I still couldn't believe I was dating Ichigo. I always dreamed what it would be like to date Ichigo and now that I am...it's just weird. It would suck if all of this was just a dream...but it isn't or else I would have woken up by now from all the pain I have received...right?

"Ask her damn it! Or I'll do it for you!" Rukia shouted.

"Damn it! Stop Rukia! Wait!" I heard him shout angrily when someone quickly knocked on my door. I pushed myself off from my door and opened the door.

I looked at Ichigo who was pounding on his bedroom door like idiot trying to get in.

"Damn it Rukia open the door!" Ichigo hissed angrily.

"Ichigo?" I questioned confused raising an eyebrow.

"K-K-KAT!" Ichigo stuttered nervously turning around to look at me. His face was sweating blots and he was making some weird gestures with his hands.

"Where you the one who knocked?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"U-UH..." Ichigo stuttered trying to think of an excuse. He simply sighed looking at me while he rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Yeah, I did." He answered softly.

"Oh what's up?" I asked happily looking at him.

"W-W-Well I was wondering if..." Ichigo stuttered and fumbled around with his words at first. "Ifyouweren'tbusywouldyouliketogoonadate withme!" Ichigo spoke everything at once.

I looked at him confused blinking a couple of times. I'm pretty sure what he was trying to say was, "If you weren't busy would you like to go on a date with me." But it all come out all smashed together.

"Um, are you trying to ask me out on a date Ichigo?" I questioned confused. He nodded his head quickly. I giggled softly watching him act all flustered and nervous, and the faint blush on his cheeks just made him even more adorable. Now that he's my yummy strawberry I don't plan on sharing. "I'm your girlfriend now Ichigo. If you ask me to go on a date with you I'm going to say yes. I could never refuse some time alone with you." I whispered the last part softly and he looked at me surprised.

"So that's a yes?" He asked quickly.

"Yes. Let me just get ready." I spoke happily.

"I'll help!" Rukia shouted happily stepping out of Ichigo's room.

She quickly shoved me into my room closing the door behind us. I walked over to my bed sitting down on it and watched Rukia rummaged through my closet.

"Rukia I really don't need help getting ready." I stated laughing softly at Rukia's behavior.

"Yes you do! If I don't help you, you won't wear something cute!" Rukia complained.