Chapter Twenty-Three: So Close, Yet So Far Away

|Unedited Version|

|~*Violeta*~|

List of Elements:

Water (Mizu): Healing, hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Fire (Kaji): Not Mention Yet, hair color orange, eye color bright red

Ice (Koori): Invisibility, hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): Superhuman Strength, hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): Intangibility or Phasing, hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): Steel Skin, hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): Lighting Speed, hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): Telepathy, hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Wood (Ki): Absorb Reiatsu, hair color brown, eye color bright brown

Sand (Suna): Not Mention Yet, hair color gold, eye color bright gold

Disclaimer: I don't own bleach. I only own Catalina Vazquez, Eita Harada and Catalina's spirits.

Chapter Twenty-Three: So Close, Yet So Far Away

You are so close

Yet so far away

Will I ever reach you?

Will you ever reach me?

I wait the day our fingers will touch again

I just stood there taking deep breaths not fully comprehending what had just happened. That was Aizen, I'm sure of it. He almost took me. I'm confused....does he not know about me not being from here? Does he not know about me, that I know everything that is going to happen? What the hell just happened?! I stood there placing my hand over my heart trying to calm it down. I just need to relax. I closed my eyes taking some more deep breaths trying to calm down before I went into a panic attack. I sighed looking up to the sky. And Eita, why does he want me to tell Eita that?

-Flashback-

"So, you still don't remember." Eita murmured softly. "Byakuya is right, you know, about everything. You and he meet nearly 100 years ago. You were engaged. Back then, I was the Lieutenant of the 11th division and best friends with Byakuya. I remember that I found out about Aizen that night...I went after the captains and lieutenants that were sent that night. Byakuya and I warned you to stay home, you didn't listen of course. The last thing I remember is you falling to the ground in a puddle of blood beside me. Then...then there was that purple light that wrapped around us." Eita explained softly and slightly confused.

-End of Flashback-

What did Eita mean about, he found out about Aizen that night? Did he find out about Aizen experimenting? No, when Eita spoke Aizen's name...there was so much hate in it. No, he found something else out about Aizen. Eita, what didn't you tell me? I was suddenly knocked out of my deep thoughts when I felt Ichigo's and Renji's reiatsu again. Ichigo. I finished calming myself down pushing myself off the wall. I ran down the direction I felt their reiatsu coming from not bothering to notice there was another reiatsu following me. I jumped onto the roof deciding it was faster this way. I took deep breaths landing on one knee on a nearby building near the bottom of a pair of stairs that led up to the senzaikyu. I looked down when the sound of metal clashing against metal echo through the air. The vast amount of reiatsu covered the whole area making me nervous. I looked down, my heart speeding up in happiness at the sight below me. ICHIGO! My insides screamed at the sight of my orange hair lover fighting against Renji. I could make out some blood running down Ichigo's forehead. My stomach cringe at the sight of Ichigo hurt.