Chapter One: What the Hell?

So I'm new to wattpad so basically I'm just moving my stories from FanFiction to over here, I'll keep updating on both sites, but updates might be faster on here since I already I have a couple of chapters written. So hope you enjoy ^_^

P.S. This chapter isn't edited by current beta or by me sorry for any mistakes, and believe me it will have a lot.

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach

~*~

Chapter One: What the Hell?

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling of the school closet where I was still locked away in. Some idiots thought it would be funny to lock the outsider of me in a closet that had no lights by the way. I stood up and knocked on the door hoping someone stupid enough would come to the door and open it. I was surprised when someone actually opened the door and I saw one of the teachers standing there.

"Wrong door and got locked in. Won't happen again!" I said running off to PE before I was late I already missed lunch but I won't be late for this class.

I sprinted down the halls zig zagging around everyone making sure not to touch them to avoid hearing whatever insult they had ready for me. I took two at a time on the steps and ran the corner and saw a couple of girls going into the locker room and I grabbed the door just as the bell rang and I walked in and the teacher just looked at me.

"Save by the bell Vazquez!" She shouted and I just sighed heading to my locker to change I walked past the same giggling girls who locked me in the closet and I just sighed.

I took my book bag off when all three of them walked passed me and "accidently" bumped into me pushing me against my locker. I rubbed my shoulder that started to hurt and looked around making sure no one was around and quickly changed shirts. I didn't want anyone to see the bruises on my stomach and back. Last night was a rough night my father was drunk out of his mind and my mother stone and I had to take my father's angry as he punched me and kicked me around. I put on the black shirts with the white sneakers and headed out behind everyone and walked into the gym.

"Alright today we will be running laps! So come around the start line so I can explain what we will be doing!" Mrs. Grey shouted and we walked over to the starting line.

"Two of you will start from here and jump over the wooden fences who ever reaches the finish line first wins." Mr. Toro explained and everyone nodded.

"First up. Vazquez and Lockhart!" Mrs. Grey shouted and I groaned in my insides. I walked to the line and Lexi Lockhart brushed past me.

"You are going to lose bitch." She hissed and I just took my stance and closed everyone's voices out and just focus ahead waiting for the sound of the whistle. For some reason also the bleach song "Number One" started to play in my head and I just smiled. Bleach my favorite anime I swear sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me sane.

I heard the whistle and I took off not bothering to see if Lexi was beside me, ahead of me or behind me. I just ran and ran it felt so nice like I was freed from some kind of grip to this world and swiftly jumped over the first fence and continued jumping over them after about jumping over 8 of them I ran start to the finish line. I slowed down once I reached the finish line and turned around and saw Lexi come in about 30 seconds or so later.

"Nice job Catalina." Mrs. Grey spoke happily patting my shoulder and I just walked away from everyone and sat down on a bench as I waited for everyone else to finish. I looked up at the sky and sighed softly. Today was Tuesday a new episode of Bleach would be up by the time I got home and I couldn't wait. Sometimes I wished my life was like the bleach world that way I wouldn't be laughed at, mistreated, or abused. But we don't always get what we want now do we.