Chapter Seven: Not So Silly Anymore

|Unedited Version|
|~*Violeta*~|

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach. I only own Catalina Vazquez and Eita Harada.

Chapter Seven: Not So Silly Anymore

"So do you?" Eita wouldn't shut up about Ichigo since we last saw them.

I groaned slamming my head against my desk.

"Please Eita just...shut up." I muttered against the cold wooden desk.

"Just answer the damn question then. Do. You. Like. Kurosaki." Eita spoke each word curtly and I peeked up to look at Eita, he was looking at me from across his desk. He had chopsticks in one hand and his bento in the other.

"It's just a silly crush Eita it will go away." I muttered and Eita smirked at me taking some food into his mouth.

"Of course. Just a silly crush." Eita teased.

"Oh shut up and eat your bento." I hissed sitting upright and started to eat my bento too that Tessai had made for us.

"Harada-kun, Kat-chan do you mind if we join you for lunch?" Orihime asked happily as she stood beside Tatsuki with her lunch in her hands.

"Um sure." I replied happily smiling at them.

Eita moved his desk beside mine, Orihime sat across from Eita while Tatsuki sat across from me.

"So how have you been feeling Kat?" Tatsuki asked me happily.

"Fine." I smiled happily. "But everything is still a little confusing." I explained softly and Tatsuki nodded smiling at me.

"So Orihime what did you bring for lunch?" Tatsuki asked I watched them while I ate my bento.

"Bread and sweet bean pasta." Orihime hummed happily and I looked at her confused when she pulled out a loaf of bread and some weird looking crap.

"Uh that looks tasty." Eita murmured weirdly his eyes huge like space saucers.

"Uh yea." I mumbled beside him. Orihime foods really is weird I hope I never have to taste it.

We were eating when suddenly out of nowhere Chizuru shows up groping Orihime I could see Eita's eye twitching in annoyance.

"Hey get away from Orihime!" Tatsuki shouted angrily.

As they started their argument I just watched them enjoying it. I mean this is more hilarious up close to watch how Tatsuki tries to kick the crap out of Chizuru. Holy shit. I could hear everyone around me start to freak out at the fact that Ichigo just jumped through the third story window of the school building. I stood up standing beside Orihime, Tatsuki and Eita and watched Ichigo perching on the windowsill. Well to correct myself that isn't Ichigo, it's Kon in Ichigo's body. I could hear everyone whispering about how he jumped up through the windows while others simply said he jumped in through the other window.

"Y-You! HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE?!" Tatsuki shouted and I stared at Ichigo amazed.

"That isn't Kurosaki right?" Eita muttered from beside me and I simply nodded.

I watched how Kon, who is in Ichigo's body, start to eye all the girls in our classroom and angry surge through me as I watched Ichigo's amber eyes look at all the girls expect me. I know that isn't Ichigo but still I want those ambers eyes to look at me only. Whoa where the hell did that come from?! I can't be thinking like this! Whoa this is weird why am I feeling like this? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard everyone screaming. I looked around and noticed Ichigo standing right beside me and I watched how he grabbed Orihime's hand and softly kissed her hand. My body went rigid and pale as I watched Ichigo's lips land on Orihime's hand. I heard a deep growl beside me and realized it was Eita also angry.