Chapter Twenty: Too Adorable to Fight

|Unedited Version|

|~*Violeta*~|

List of Elements:

Water (Mizu): Healing, hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Fire (Kaji): Not Mention Yet, hair color orange, eye color bright red

Ice (Koori): Invisibility, hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): Superhuman Strength, hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): Intangibility or Phasing, hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): Steel Skin, hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): Lighting Speed, hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): Telepathy, hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Wood (Ki): Absorb Reiatsu, hair color brown, eye color bright brown

Sand (Suna): Not Mention Yet, hair color gold, eye color bright gold

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach, I only own Catalina Vazquez, Eita Harada and Catalina's spirits.

Chapter Twenty: Too Adorable to Fight

-Before-Kat's POV-

"Eita...?" I murmured scared.

Crap. We got separated.

I was about to run back from where I came from when a voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Hey, ryoka. Don't move." The voice ordered coldly.

I knew who that voice belong to...there was no mistaking that voice. I turned around and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

-Now-

-Nobody's POV-

Ichigo stared at the huge white wall that was blocking his path to get to Kat. He stared at it, his anger raising as he stared at the white wall.

"Ichigo." Yoruichi spoke seriously.

"WHY DID YOU LET HER GO?!" Ichigo yelled angrily. His amber eyes glaring at Yoruichi, with a hint of hurt and concern in them. "She's supposed to stay by my side!" Ichigo yelled.

"Do you not believe in Kat?" Yoruichi stated seriously from the ground. "Do you think she's that weak and defenseless, that she needs you for everything?" Yoruichi continued seriously. "Kat has spent months trying to get stronger. Do you know why?" Yoruichi questioned, her eyes narrowing at Ichigo.

Ichigo just stared at her confused.

"She has been training so hard so she can protect you. So, she doesn't have to depend on you for everything. The only thing Kat wants from you...is to treat her as your equal! Idiot, don't you see it. Kat is just as strong as you. She can take care of herself now. She just wants you to trust and believe in her." Yoruichi said.

Ichigo looked at Yoruichi shocked. Ichigo looked back at the closed wall sighing annoyed.

"Be careful until I get there...Kat." Ichigo thought concerned. "Eita, you better keep her safe." Ichigo thought seriously walking away from the wall.

-Kat's POV-

I stared at him. I couldn't stop staring. I got this urge....this huge urge...to...trap him in a huge bear hug! In front of me stood, Toshiro Hitsugaya! Toshiro! Shiro-chan! My absolute favorite male bleach character! Shiro-chan is number one! I stared at the 133cm (4'4") tall captain standing in front of me. One of his hands was resting on the hilt of his zanpakuto, just in case I attacked him. Oh he's just too adorable! Does he really think I could ever attack him?! I stared into his serious turquoise eyes.