Chapter Nineteen: The Crybaby behind the Arrogance

|Unedited Version|

|~*Violeta*~|

Enjoy this awesome chapter where we get a better look of what type of guy Eita Harada was! Secrets will be discovered that will leave you like OMG! How can that be?!

List of Elements:

Water (Mizu): Healing, hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Fire (Kaji): Not Mention Yet, hair color orange, eye color bright red

Ice (Koori): Invisibility, hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): Superhuman Strength, hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): Intangibility or Phasing, hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): Steel Skin, hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): Lighting Speed, hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): Telepathy, hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Wood (Ki): Absorb Reiatsu, hair color brown, eye color bright brown

Sand (Suna): Not Mention Yet, hair color gold, eye color bright gold

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach, I only own Catalina Vazquez, Eita Harada and Catalina's spirits.

Chapter Nineteen: The Crybaby behind the Arrogance

-Before-

Eita looked around cursing to himself.

"Damn it Kat, where did you go?!" Eita hissed angrily.

Eita was about to run back from where he had come from when he stopped feeling a very familiar and intense reiatsu coming from behind him.

"Eita...Eita Harada." The voice spoke bluntly.

Eita turned around narrowing his eyes at the person standing in front of him.

"You." Eita hissed angrily.

-Now-

(A/N: For like this first part when I writing it I keep listening to the song "soundscape to ardor" it just added more effect to this moment I think)

"You, how do you know my name?" Eita hissed, fully turning around to stare at the man who had cut him down a couple of weeks ago. "How do you know my name...Byakuya Kuchiki." Eita hissed angrily staring the emotionless face of his enemy.

"At first, I wasn't sure if it was you. Your powers seem quite familiar...but I couldn't connect two and two, not until I stared into Catalina's eyes did I know who you two really were." Byakuya spoke seriously taking a few steps towards Eita.

"How do you know Kat?" Eita questioned confused and anger. "How do you know me?" Eita continued angrily.

"You and I, Eita...we were best friends 110 years ago." Byakuya spoke seriously.

"Ha, I doubt I would be friends with an ass like you. Sending his, own, sister to death." Eita spat angrily.

"Seems your amnesia isn't fake, you really don't remember who you are." Byakuya spoke bluntly. "Very well, I'll kill you now so you don't put further shame to your name." Byakuya stated pulling out his zanpakuto. "As your best friend, that's the least I can do." Byakuya spoke bluntly shunpo out of sight.