5. Anthony

Even though I liked her looks I could tell that she was the type that I could take home, wife, and start a life.
                    ~Anthony (Tony)

Me and my niggas Ghost, Cleo, Spider, and Snake sat on the curb of this local drug store.

"Hay Anthony," Gregisha one of the most ghetto bitches in the entire school calls out to me. I don't believe in calling women bithes and hoes but that's all this female respond to. She the type that ain't good for shit but welfare, sucking dick, and making babies.

"What you want Gregisha," I angrily questioned.

"I wanna talk to you baby," she grinned running her fingers through her nappy weave.

"How about I call you later and see if I can swing through so we can talk about us," I said only caring about getting some head later.

"Okay baby," she touched me arm. "How about you gimmie a kiss," she smiled and puckered her lips as I coughed dropping flickers of spit all in her face. "Ewwww," she screamed. By this time my niggas was dying laughing looking at how mad this bitch done got.

"My bad love," I smiled. "I'm just getting over this cold ya herd," you could obviously tell I was lying.
"Uhh you know what forget it nigga don't call me."

"Aye shawty you got a lil' sum on ya face," my nigga Ghost yelled referring to the spit all on her.

"You know what fuck all y'all," she stormed off. We all laughed harder after she left, after the fun died down we got to business. "Yea son but what y'all tryna get into today."

"Man I ain't doin' shit but out'chea tryna gat this bread. That fuck ass homeboy of yours came through braggin' sayin' he finna run a train on sum luh' hoe, wit his virgin ass," we all laughed at how Ghost really hated Tj. Honestly we all hated Tj, we just tolerated his ass since our boss was his uncle and his uncle would merk any nigga that would fuck with him. I just got a free pass because his uncle told me that I'm responsible for Tj and I needa "help him become a man". But in reality Tj is just a lil hoe.

"First off son that ain't none of my fam, and who was dumb enough to fuck his bitch ass ," I laughed.

"Ion know sum bitch named Karinah, Katrina, Kahiyah. Kaniyah, fuck some like that ion even know. Fuck you care for," Smoke asked. "I don't nigga I gotta look after that lil fuck boy remember."

"Oh my bad nigga I ain't mean to offend," Smoke smiled, letting me know he was about to say something stupid. "Y'all chill out Tony gets sensitive when we talk about his baby." I could really shoot this nigga right now.

"Smoke you needa shut the fuck up, ain't nobody forget the time where you let that transgender confused assed hoe give you head at the pool party that time," by this time we was all dying laughing, except for Smoke who just sat there angrily gritting his teeth.

"Nigga mad nah," Spider went in. "Imma head out y'all," I said getting up to leave. "Nigga where you going," Cleo asked as the laughter died down. "Finna head back to school man. Unlike y'all drop out asses," I laughed.

"Nigga we may all be drop out's but we all get bread and that's 300 hunnid my nig," Spider said, I swear this nigga lives, breathes, and eats Cheif Keef.

"Man shut yo Cheif Keef groupie ass up," I joked.

"Fuck you Nigga," he mugged. I went to my car and turned around to head back to school. Just as I was pulling up I seen Mona through the clear double doors coming out. I swear even though she was a lil chubby she was still bad as fuck. She had curves some big ass titties and don't let a nigga start on her ass. 

Even though I liked her looks I could tell that she was the type that I could take home, wife, and start a life. I know that I'm young but that's all a nigga really want, but females nowadays be straight up hoen a nigga. I hopped out the car and speed walked to catch up to her before she made it to her car.

"Hey beautiful why you in such a rush," I smiled standing on front of her.

"I-I have to go my friend's in trouble," she stuttered. I grabbed her by her arms and held her in place.

"You talking about Kihya," I asked just realizing the girl smoke was referring to.

"Yes what's wrong," she asked clearly clueless.

"Fuck," I yelled out, walking off to my car. "Imma wound up killin' this nigga, fuck what his uncle say," I thought.

"Come with me," yelled out. I automatically new where he would bring her. I pulled up behind the school and got out, Mona followed.

"Wait you gotta stay here, I don't think that you should see this," I said. "No! Fuck that she's my best friend," she yelled as her cheeks turned red; Honestly it was kinda turning me on, she sexy when she mad. "Now take me to her."

I shook away the thoughts and went into the old abandoned office where everyone goes to fuck and smoke at.

I tried to open the door seeing that it was locked I ran into it and knocked it down nearly falling to the ground. After what I seen I knew Kihya was gonna be traumatised.

~XO504QVEEN©