14. Anthony's Side

I laid in my bed as tears rolled down my eyes. A nigga ain't wanna cry but after all this shit that all I could do. It wasn't really because of Mona, it was because of my family.

I felt like I'm the reason for so much stress, and it all started that summer. Me and Cali used to be damn near inseparable, he was my favourite cousin. We was so close we used to tell people that we was brothers, but being dumb I fucked it all up.

Cali is right for everything that he is doing to me, fuck I'm the one that caused it all. It all started the day me and my grandma had to go back to New Orleans, because my Aunt Cynthia (Cali's grandma) had breast cancer and was in the hospital.
~~~

"Waaaa nigga wassup," Cali hugged me.

"Wassup man," it'd been three months since we las saw each other, and to be honest I missed my cousin.

"I missed you Lil Ant, no gay shit," he joked.

"Me too bruh," I smiled.

"Hear come out yo' shit upstairs," he helped me grab some bags. I picked up my bags to walk through the living room to get upstairs. I looked at the counter to see a fine ass girl sitting on the stool, sucking on a lollipop.

She had to be the finest female ever, she had long black hair, brown skin,and even when sitting down you could tell she had a fat ass.

"Say nigga don't look to hard. You my cousin but I'll still merk yo ass," he joked sitting my bags beside the bed.

"My bad bruh, shawty bad though foreal," I smiled.

"Hell yea nigga I know, ion do ugly females," he laughed.

"You hittin' that nigga," I asked.

"Wouldn't you be," we both busted out laughing, my nigga was crazy.

Two weeks later

"Oh hey London, I ain't know you was here," I said walking downstairs. She was sitting at the bar watching something on her phone.

"Oh yea, I came to look for Cali but he wasn't here."

"Cali went to take Tiona for a walk, and my grandma going to the hospital and to the store," I informed her walking over to pour me some milk.

"That's perfect, we have enough time then," I turned around from the refrigerator scrunching my face in confusion.

"Enough time for wha,-" before I could even finish she pressed her juicy lips to mine while grabbing at my dick. I grabbed her by her waist picking her up, deepening the kiss. She stopped getting down, she grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.

We went into my room as she threw me on the bed. She slipped off her dress, exposing her bare body. By now I was rock hard and being that haven't gotten any in a while was driving me crazy.

"Hollup ma we can't do this, ion even kno what in the fuck I'm thinking," I slid up coming to my senses.

"Ant chill out baby, what he don't know won't hurt him," she smiled. She crawled her small body upon mine, pecking my lips one more time. She moaned licking her lips. Taking my piece into her hand she lightly stroked kissing the tip. I watched as a bead of my cum formed. "Fuck ma," I groaned. She smiled as she slipped her pink lips around the my erect, plunging the rest in her mouth.

I guess she was right, this one time went hurt nobody.

3 weeks later

Me and London have been fucking for three weeks now, I really feel bad about the shit. Every time I look at Cali I feel like I'm betraying him, but London pussy is so good, and her head game strong as fuck.