9. What's ya name?

~Mona

Between Ms. Weathersby writting me up and getting caught by Krytpt Keeper I was in deep shit. Thankfully Anthony was so cool with the principal I only got a week of I.S.S for both charges, and he got three days. But the only bad thing was that he got sent to be in football and basketball practice instead of being in here with me. I swear Spring High School sucks ass, I can't wait until I can just go far away.

I sat there in the I.S.S room waiting for my job. I looked around and seen the same boy I was here with the first time. I stared at him for a few seconds until he looked up and stared back as I quickly put my head down.

"Wassup ma," he said now moving to sit beside me. "Hey," I said dryly.

"How you feelin' ma? From the other day," he asked seeming concerned. "I'm good, what about you," I asked a bit uncomfortably since the last time we spoke he seemed extremely rude.

"I'm good and my bad about the last time we talked I wasn't feeling to well that day," he answered honestly.
"Well that's okay, I know we all have our days but you good with me," I assured him smiling, I knew my dimples was showing. He smelled so good and looked even better, although simple he wore a white polo t-shirt black pants and some fresh Nike.

"I'm good wit 'chu too ma, that's wassup," he smiled getting a little bit closer moving his dreads out his face. Lowkey he was really sexy as fuck, but I want finna let him know that.

"You got some sexy ass dimples ma," he leaned over whispering in my ear. "Boy what do you want. I ain't lookin' for no drug dealin' hoodlum," I said trying to sound rude but only a smile showed.

"I want a billion dollars what about you. And I ain't no hoodlum, I just got accepted into Stanford fa' yo' information love," he said giving me the biggest smile. "You so damn corny," I joked, he had me cheesing all over. "What's ya name," I asked. He licked his lips before sitting up to speak.

"Cali."

Cali

"So where you from ma," I asked wanting to know more about her. What I really wanted to know was what is it that's so special about this girl to him. Fuck I might wen try and steal her from him and ion really do big bitches or light skin girls, but she wasn't that fucking fat so I just might could. Another plus that I seen was that she was actually pretty to say she was a lil chubby, but shit I'd still fuck. We stood in front of the bathrooms talking.

"I'm originally from Spain but I spent a lot of my life in Nicaragua and traveling with mí madre. I'm sorry for the Spanish," she blushed, but that Spanish shit was a little sexy to be honest. "Its just that every time I think about her," she trailed off staring out into space. "The Spanish helps me to connect to her in a way you know what I mean?"

I nodded, "yea I know what 'chu mean love. What happened to her," I asked.

"Oh um she died. She had cancer," she looked down.

"Oh well that's to bad. I would say I'm sorry but I know when people tell me dat' I just get pissed. I be getting tired of muthafuckas saying it especially when they be lyin'."

"I know right," she agreed. "And then after they be makin' fake ass promises about how they gonna be there or how close the was to my momma and shit I just be like get the fuck out my face with that bullshit," I busted out laughing at her cursing, that shit was cute.

"You shouldn't curse," I laughed. "Boy, fuck you mean," she mugged. She had a sexy ass accent, especially when she was mad.

"You not threatening when you curse, when you be cursing and angry that shit looks adorable," her face showed a playful annoyance as she turned to leave.

"No baby cume're," I pulled to me with her back facing me. Damn she had a fat ass, I felt myself getting hard just thinking about hitting her from the back. Her body tensed up as she bit her lip letting me kno that she felt it too.

"What. What you doing," she lightly moaned. I bent down and began to kiss her neck, sucking, licking, and biting at it. I knew I was making her wet just by the way she was responding.

"Wait Cali I can't," she pulled away. "What's wrong ma," I questioned. "Its nothing I just can't. I just can't with you. I just.... I don't know," she frowned looking at her feet.

"Why ma, what's wrong? What you gotta nigga huh," I said trying to seem upset. "No I don't but I do have someone special I guess you could say," damn she smile just thinking about this fuck ass nigga.

"Oh okay I feel u ma? Can I just apologize doe," I said getting closer to her. "No it's okay you goo,-" before she could finish I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled her in closer to me as she grew stiff unsure until she gave in. Our tongues danced around passionately as I gripped her ass with one hand, grabbing at her titties with the other one.

"What is going on here," I turned around to see a short white woman who's voice sounded like someone scratching a chalk board.

We were sent to the office and we both got a week of suspension. They told us to leave campus immediately because we were trespassing if we stayed, and We weren't allowed to come back until next Monday.

"Well since we got kicked out of school why don't we go an get something to eat," I suggested. "Uhh I dunno," she looked back.

"Come on I know a good place we could go," I tried again. "How you know a good place to go if you just moved here," she playfully stared. "Well I get around," I grinned.

"Oh really, well that's good to know," she had the most beautiful smile. "I ain't no hoe doe," I defended. "Thats what they all say," she smiled playfully hitting my arm.

For some reason just her whole personality made me wanna change my intentions with her. It was just something that truly attracted me to her that I couldn't explain.

Damn she already got a nigga catching the worst sickness ever. Feelings, and I ain't even fuck yet.

______________________________

What y'all think about Cali doe?

And Mona too, with Anthony.

~XO504QVEEN©