23. Meeting the Fam

I was so happy with him. Thank god, it looks like he's finally gotten over that Mona bitch.
~Nina

"Just like that Cali... More, more, more. Perfecto!" I beamed, I was having him set up my paintings in my new house; hopefully I could get him to move in with me and stop playing games.

"Is that it, 'cause a nigga tired," he said grabbing a bottle of water from the mini fridge. "Well there's one more piece," I smiled.

"Fuck! Ight, what is it," he asked sitting on the bed. "Its me," I giggled leaning in kissing his juicy lips. This man was so sexy, I couldn't believe he was only eighteen. He put down dick better than anyone I've ever been with, and his shit big as fuck; even when he not hard he still big.

"Oh so you want this piece na," he smiled. How much I loved his smile, his lips, his everything.

"Yea, you gonna give it to me papí," I asked seductively.

"Yea, but later. We gotta go," he answered getting up pulling off his shirt. "¿Que tu deces papí? (What you mean?)" I whined.

"You are coming to meet mi familia, so speak clear English." He continued to pull off his clothing.

"Oh," I poked out my lips. "Thank you baby," I smiled.

"Nahh Nina you good baby. I wouldn't do you wrong, I just want you to know that a nigga do care about you and I ain't finna fuck us up." He kissed my lips before going into the restroom.

I was so happy with him. Thank god, it looks like he's finally gotten over that Mona bitch. Whoever she was, she was getting in the way of us two and I really wanted him to love me. I need him to love me, and if he doesn't I don't know what I'd do.

I pulled out of my clothes stepping into the shower with Cali. "What 'chu doing ma," he smiled. His body glistened under the water, falling down to his pelvis which caught my eye.

"You lookin' for something," he smiled. I returned one getting on my knees, he was about to say my name.

||

"Hey baby," a older woman greeted Cali as we walked into his house.

"Hey Te Pam, this Nina," he motioned towards me.

"Oh well aren't you a pretty little thing," she smiled coming closer to me.

"Thank you," I blushed. "Your home is beautiful," I complemented.

"Aww thank you sweetie Here why don't y'all come and sit down, dinner is almost ready." We both sat down as she stirred the pot making small talk.

"I'm glad Clyde finally brought you over here. I was starting to worry that he was just imagining you," she laughed.

"Clyde?" I giggled at the thought of his name.

"What he ain't never tell you his name?"

"No ma'am," I shook my head.

"Don't feel bad chile' he never do," she chuckled. "Anyways," he said changing the subject.

"Where Anthony and them?"

"Right here! And why you asking about Anthony you don't love yo' lil' sister no more," I heard a voice shout. Coming from down the stairs was a light skin girl with long brown hair. She had a baby face but had the curves of a grown woman, with a big booty. She had the body of a video vixen, she had to be at least seventeen, even though she was really short.

"Man get 'cho ugly self on," Clyde joked. "Just because I'm living in yo' house don't mean I won't kill you Clyde Fitzgerald Richard Lee Smith," she smiled.