seven

Season One, Episode Three & Four

"friend or woe"....."woe what a night"

"woe what a night"

░░░░๑≋≋|⤲|≋≋๑░░░░

EXHAUSTED, is what i felt as we charged through the forest after the creature. But weren't fast enough to catch up in time and it had successfully escaped us. The hard rain coming down on us wasn't helping either. 

"The monster's human" Wednesday informed me as she crouched pointing at the foot steps on the mud. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Xavier questioned making me jump back from the sudden voice.

"Holy shit, how about a warning next time brother!" i groaned holding my chest as Xavier had a small smile grow on his face.

"We we're following the monster" the pig tailed girl told him standing up.

"You saw it? It's here? Do you have a death wish or something?" he glanced around the area just in case it was still around.

"What exactly are you doing here?" She asked.

"I overheard you say you were checking out the old meeting house. I guess it's lucky i showed up when i did" Xavier answered.

"Right because you we're going to save us from the big ass creature with giant claws" I rolled my eyes.

"We did learn one thing, the monster is human" She ignored what i said. "It's tracks turned from monster prints to human ones."

"Show me" Xavier quizzed as we turned to look at the foot prints but due to the rain it had been covered with water.

"The rain washed them away" I sighed as Xavier scoffed.

"I know what we saw" Wednesday looked over at my brother.

"I'm trying to keep an open mind" He replied.

"How big of you" She muttered as we began walking under his umbrella. Or more like i had to stay behind them to somewhat get covered.

"I do think you might be right about Rowan" Xavier brought up.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Wednesday inquired.

"I texted him again today. I said maybe we could meet over spring break and go snowboarding like we did last year. This time he texted right back, said he wouldn't be able to make it" He explained.

"Only you never went snowboarding last year. I'm shocked you thought of that brother" i smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Part of me wanted to blame his recent weirdness. I didn't want to think something bad had happened" He moved a strand of hair away from his face. 

"The cover-up is always worse than the crime" The raven haired girl mentioned.

"Now i need you to be honest with me" he stopped causing the both of us to pause as well. "Why'd you come to the old meeting house in the first place?"