nineteen

Season One, Episode Eight

"a murder of woes"

░░░░๑≋≋|⤲|≋≋๑░░░░

"DAD PLEASE PICK UP" i pleaded staring at my phone. I had decided to call my father the next morning after Xavier had gotten arrested, in an attempt to break him out or at least inform him on what's going on. And yet he wasn't picking up. Of course he didn't, he might as well disown us because he doesn't seem to give a crap about us.

Or at least me..i sighed putting my phone away as it went into voicemail. I glanced over at the clock on the wall, 6 am. I had gotten no sleep since that conversation last night with Wednesday. I was prepared to throw everything i felt about her out the window now. She was selfish as selfish came.

I hugged my knees close to my chest as i sat in my dorm staring at Ajax's sleeping figure now. He asked about what happened last night and i assured him i would fill him in the morning.  I'd been telling him that for a while now. Maybe i should confide in him before i lose him too.

I overheard Enid mentioning that Wednesday wasn't in her dorm when she checked last night, which made me wonder what exactly had she been up to.

A knock on the door removed me from my inner thoughts. I didn't move a muscle but Ajax had gotten up out of bed to check on it. "Wednesday? What are you doing here at this time in the morning?"

Speak of the devil, and she appears.

"Sorry for sudden appearance, i needed to speak with Lucas if you don't mind" My ex girlfriend informed him.

"Oh that's no problem at all i'll just-"

"Ajax. No, it is a problem" I stopped him before he could excuse himself out of the dorm. "I don't want to speak with her right now."

"Lucas you need to-" 

"No, Wednesday i don't need to hear anything from you right now. You've made our situation pretty clear last night. I don't want anything to do with you anymore" I told her getting off my bed.

"If you could just listen for-" she once again attempted to get out her words but it was to no avail. 

"I don't even know why you're here. Let me make this easier for the both of us" i strolled over to the door and basically slammed it on her face. After a few seconds i took a deep breath and exhaled as Ajax looked at me with a shocked look.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" He asked.

"Fine, whatever" i sighed after i ran a hand over my face.

☔️

After telling Ajax about everything that had transpired over the last couple of days, he had to excuse himself to meet up with Enid. This left me by myself once again. At first i thought i could stay inside of my room for the entire day but when i started feeling hungry, those plans had to change.