The seventh circle

CHRIS POV

"You were out late you said you'd be back early!"
My ears are literally on the verge of bleeding from hearing this bitch scream non stop.

I just got back home from my daughters birthday party and she's screaming in my face . I didn't want to stay with Sabrina, I just felt like I had to in a way.
"Sabrina... it was my daughters party calm down."

"Yea right I bet you were all over Abigail."

I wish I was.. jeez I can't believe she's with that Kyle boy. No way ! What does he have that I don't. He's nothing compared to me . She's ridiculous im her baby daddy I did fuck up.

"Sabrina, I picked you over her , please stop." I pleaded.

Sabrina looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Chris I know you don't want to be with me I'm not
Stupid."
She's right I don't want to. These past two years have been hell. Sabrina cheats all the time I'm away. Once I left for tour and found a used condom on the floor under our bed. She doesn't treat me good. All I can think about is Abigail.

"Okay." Is all I responded.

"Okay?! Okay?! That's all you fucking have to say?! Fuck you chris I'll show you ok!" She grabbed her keys and walked out the house slamming the door.

I grabbed my phone and opened my messages

To Abigail :
Can you come over please? We need to talk about what happened in the garage earlier today

Abigail's POV

"We need to talk"
I read the message out loud to my mom and brother but left out the garage part

"Talk or fuck?" Oli asked

I gave him a shut up face .

"So you're done with him for good Abby?" My mom asked
"Yes mom I'm in love with Kyle"

"So you feel no love for Chris?" My mom asked

Yes I do
"No" I answered
"I have to be tough mom he did something bad and I found someone better"

"Okay Abby as long as your happy" my mom and Oli smiled

"I'm going to sleep make urself comfortable" I said while walking upstairs

Next day-

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I jumped out of my sleep rubbing my eyes . The sun was shining straight through the window bothering my eyes.

I looked up and only was able to see my fiancés silhouette.. "Kyle baby..." my yawn stopped me from finishing "why are you yelling?"

"Abigail don't be a fucking dumbass what happened yesterday?"he yelled

"What are you talking about?" I responded while rubbing my eyes .

He threw my phone at me
"Why did Chris send you that message? What happened in the garage Abigail?" He yelled

Fuck...

"Uh not- kyl- fuck nothing happened"

I stared into my fiancés eyes . They were watering up . I can see the tears forming.

"Abigail." He muttered, the tears finally streaming down his face .

"I-I-I" I stuttered , nothing but stuttering came out.

"You still love him." He whispered

"I love you" I answered

"That's not answering my question Abigail."