40. Moving Day

The rest of the week was spent helping Pansy pack up her things in the house. It actually took quite a bit of time. The woman has a LOT of clothing. She is immensely protective of all their things, making sure that we pack everything by hand. Blaise was sacked after he accidentally on purpose dropped an antique perfume bottle her aunt gave her. After that he was in charge of delivering boxes to the new house.

Which was beautiful and absolutely the type of home that I imagined Pansy living in. I sort of pictured your standard home in London. Boy, was I way off. This was much grander. It was set over four floors and housed 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living rooms, and a bigger kitchen than she could ever need.

It was simply stunning! Decorated with cream and gold furnishings. Fancy plush, chaise's, and chandeliers in every room. The marble flooring was the same throughout the house. It even came with a house elf, who scared the crap out of Draco when we first arrived.

We were not expecting the little creature to pop in at Draco's feet - or on Draco's feet, actually, causing him to drop a box full of Theo's books. This resulted in both Draco and the house elf hopping around in pain as the rest of us laughed at the comedic scene that had just unfolded.

By Friday, we had Pansy and Theo completely packed up and settled in. Now it was Draco's turn. Well, not that there was much to do in all honesty. A lot of his things were already in my home. But I arrived at Malfoy residence on Saturday morning to absolute mayhem, which was a complete shock.

Blaise and Hermione had both offered to help. Pansy and Theo were hosting her siblings for the weekend, and Ron and Harry were on a mission while Ginny was at practise. Laurie was helping Rebecca at the shop for the day to allow Pansy time with her brother and sister. Daphne just told us she didn't want to help, and after having Pansy barking orders all week, no one could really blame her. Actually, she was spending less and less time with us these last few weeks. I had already decided to speak with her to make sure she was alright.

I had just stepped through the fireplace with Blaise and Hermione in tow. Landing in the Malfoy lounge, I didn't even get a chance to blink when Blaise pulled both myself and Hermione down onto our knees. Over our heads were a stack of books and planks of wood which, if we had stayed in our spot, would have collided with my temple. As it was anyway as I was struck above my eye with the end of a plank.

"Oh Melin!" Narcissa shouted as the wood and books disappeared. "I do apologise, I didn't expect anyone to use the Floo. I thought I had the fireplace discon - Addalie, your eye!" She raced towards me as I stood up again. Slightly dazed as I did.

"Shit!" Blaise said, moving me around him to set me on the chair next to the fireplace.

"I am fine. Honest." I assured everyone.

"You are bleeding, Addalie. Quite badly." Hermione squeaked. "Mrs Malfoy - do you have any of Addalie's healing potions here?"

"Narcissa, please, Hermione. And I believe we do. I don't think Lucius has sent off the order he just completed yet." She nodded, turning to the door. She lifted her wand to her throat and muttered a spell before she called out. "Lucius! I need a healing potion for Addie in the lounge as quickly as you can."

It all sounded very dramatic, and I was just about to groan about how Draco would panic when I heard banging and a crash and the next thing the door to the lounge burst open and both father and son came in out of breath with very concerned looks on their faces. Draco knelt down in front of me. "What happened?" He growled.

"Just a little accident." I said. He frowned at me. "I didn't look around me when I arrived and walked into a plank of wood." I shrugged. "I am fine."

"Addalie," he sighed, holding a handkerchief to my head. "This is hardly nothing." He pulled the hankie away, and I gasped. In less than a few seconds, it was covered in blood. And now I was feeling a little woozy. "Father, the potion," he held out his hand, and his father handed him a vial with a red liquid. "OK, this may hurt love, but you will be better in a second." He delicately used the dropper to administer the healing potion.