prologue.

I am adding this prologue to give you an overview of the story. 

Footsteps. Heavy breath. In the forest of Pandora, someone was running for their life. A young woman. She was running as fast as she could, her long dark hair slapping her face each time she turned around to see if she was being followed, causing her to trip on tree roots from time to time.

***

Lola pulled Neteyam out of his thoughts by stopping in front of a door. "We're here." she whispered. Taking a deep breath, she entered the room and after noticing that nobody was there, she told them to get in as well closing the door behind them. Capsules were placed around the room, avatars floating inside a liquid keeping them alive. Lola almost ran, looking into every single one of them, trying to find her avatar. After checking three out of the five that were there, she stopped next to the fourth one. "She's here." She placed her hands on the glass, looking at her avatar, releived. Neteyam could sense her being at peace for a few seconds. He came closer as well as Jake and Lo'ak. They all looked at the sleeping avatar. Neteyam was then struck by what he saw. His stomach flipped and he could not take his eyes off her."Shit. She is beautiful."

Author's note
If you want to know why Lola is running, how she meets the Sully family and how their relationship evolves with Neteyam, read this fiction, you won't be disappoined :)