Chapter 1

IN A GAME OF DESTINY

Chapter 1

Nothing would happen without any solid reasons.

Everything in this universe has a solid reason for existing. Every small incident has a reason and a mystery that the future will reveal. If a person has had a terrible event in the past, he will soon gain any good deed for which he has waited a long time. The earth was functioning as a playground for God and Destiny. We were all the audience, and sometimes we were the object for God and Destiny to play with all over the place.

Anirudh , a hardworking 28-years-old young man was quite determined to become an advocate from his childhood.

He was quite different from the other kids who used to play and perform various mischievous activities. Apart from playing, he mostly read books in his private time. The books in that collection were also old and antique collection of histories. His late grandfather, Anirudh Roy Choudhary had the same endless arguments and anger issues as the young Anirudh. Freedom fighter and one of the best barristers in the 1950s. Anirudh was given his grandfather's name.

Sometimes his family used to wonder the possibility that Anirudh Roy Choudhary had reincarnated as their son. He resembles his grandfather in both appearance and in character. Anirudh has a passion for learning about Indian history, Customs, and freedom fighters. Like his grandfather, he too chose to become an advocate. From his childhood Anirudh was interested in learning about his grandparents's story.

As a bedtime story, Anirudh would always ask his father to tell him the life of his grandparents.

"Last time, Pleese Baba. I'll then go to sleep. Pomisse." In his babytalk, Anirudh said, who was five years old.

"Okay, Ani Baby. Now listen. Both of your grandparents were Barristers. Are you aware of what a barrister is?" Vikram Roy Choudhary, Anirudh's father, questioned.

Baby Anirudh gave a rapid head nod.
"Yesss Paa, B- Bariisttreaa..."
His father laughed at his son's cute language.

"They both loved each other madly. And also put in a lot of effort to fight for the people's freedom and justice. Dad and Mom would do anything for the people. Also your grandfather was the one who educated your grandmother to become a barrister."

With admiration for his grandparents, Anirudh listened intently to his father's words.

"Then...?" Anirudh questioned.

"Then we were born to them. Your Aadhav Uncle, Aaradhya Auntie, and Myself. a happy family." Vikram's eyes welled up with tears.

"But everything quickly changed. Your grandparents left us all too soon."

Anirudh silently observed his father with his large eyes. He reached out his hand to gently wipe his father's tears. Vikram kissed him while holding his hand.

"Where had they gone, Baba?" Little Anirudh asked.

"The God loved them more, so He took away both of them with him and went to the sky to live among the stars."

Vikram doesn't want to reveal the truth to his little son. Except for his family, no one is aware of the true reason of his death. He missed his parents a lot. He gave his son his father's name for that reason.

The entire world is persuaded that the Barrister couple died in Bengal's religious riots. But...

Vikram was brought back to the present by the voice of his child.

"Baba, don't cry. I'll never leave you." Little Ani gave his dad a big hug.

"My baby, I love you. Baba won't leave you either." Vikram returned the hug.

"I lub youu too." Little Ani said. They fell asleep gradually.

Now 28 years old Anirudh was unique, smart, talented, handsome. He was quite tall and well built body. Anirudh follows his passions madly. For the happiness of his loved ones, he would sacrifice anything. This is how he was raised. Initially, he received few cases. However, after a few victories his peculiar arguments and philosophy inspired many. He always fights for the poor. If they can't provide, he won't even get fees. He could be unpredictable at times. His female friends and colleagues would desire to steal his attention, but it would never happen. Some of them had attempted to trap him in their dirty plans. Anirudh simply ignored them. Since he was a teenager, he has never loved or liked a girl. His character has been mocked by his friends for not loving anyone.

However, Anirudh actually made a lot of efforts to discover why he was acting differently from other people. He, too, wished to fall in love and start a family. He had no interest in any of those girls, who used to flirt with him. He had not yet seen the girl who would drive him insane. But he thought, a girl would have been born for him in this world. She would add more beauty to his life. Similarly how his Grandma made beautiful changes in Grandpa's life. He'd wait for her until then.

He had won a crucial case today. He was relieved to see that innocent soul seek justice. Nandhini, a 13-year-old small girl, was kidnapped and gang-raped. The terrible abuse nearly killed her. Nandhini doesn't even understand what rape was. She entered puberty only a few months ago. But in a blink of an eye, those 4 bastards raped her multiple times over the course of two days, took her innocence. Under the river bridge, she was saved by beggars in that area.

He handled this case, while one of the most renowned and dangerous lawyer, Mr. Prathap Varma, handled the opponent. Anirudh put a lot of effort into this case. The four boys who sexually assaulted her came from the wealthiest families in the society. They were all under the age of 25. They tried everything they could to divert the attention from the case. To get out of this situation, numerous fake evidences were provided by them. But,

"A lie has many faces but the truth has only one."

As a result, Anirudh provided the strongest case-turning evidence, Nandhini's video confession, and the beggars who saved her as witnesses. Today was judgement day. The death penalty was given to those criminals. Those morons deserve to be punished severely.

Now, Anirudh and the victim needed to be more careful. The opponent would take revenge on them. He also had to protect Nandhini. After paying a visit to her in the hospital. He made sure she was safe. Anirudh began his way to his house at 12 midnight.

Anirudh had a strange feeling while driving on the NH road. like something was about to occur. He wasn't sure what he was feeling. Maybe He was more worried about the case. However, the case was solved, so what was left

What will happen now?

Vote and follow for more updates.