Chapter 8 - The revelation of truth

Falling In Love

Chapter 8- The Revelation of Truth.

Happy Reading... 🦋

"Kyonki aapne hi is haveli men Bondita Maasi ko chhipakar rakha thaa"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEPT BONDITA MAASI HIDDEN IN THIS HAVELI."

"WHATTTT?"

He had no idea what she was saying. Bondita? Here?

"Haan, she is here only. She is living with us all the time, and you kept her secretly here. You didn't tell me. Bure Dada!" Shaswathi cried once again.

Anirudh's mind blanked out. In his head, a beep began to ring. This was about something serious. Shaswathi's words also failed to convey the right meaning to him.

"Shaswathi, please be clear. What happened? What about Bondita? Give me the full story, beginning to end." Anirudh grabbed her arms and said sharply.

"Oh my, Dada. Nothing will make sense to you. Now, pay close attention. I won't say it again."

Shaswathi began to narrate what had happened in the morning after that warning.

"Dada, a few minutes ago, my friends and I went to Vaijayanthi Didi's room. But she wasn't there. And..."

"Now, why are you bringing her into this? When she wasn't in her room, why did you all go there? Shashu..."

"Chup... Just listen carefully to what I'm saying. You won't say anything."

"Hmm." His sister was equally strict as him.

"Vaiju Didi said she had some magical powers to compel you do whatever. So, in the morning, we all rushed to her chamber and asked her to give us some of her talents. She stated that she kept it carefully in her wardrobe. But she wasn't in the room. We all turned to leave. But then Raju said a thing, and we all went back into her room. And we all began to look for magical power in all places."

Anirudh was trying hard not to lecture her for trespassing into someone's room. But his sister forbade him from speaking in any way.

"We each searched every corner of her room. So, we could cover every location fast. I... I searched her... handbag." Shaswathi was aware that her brother wouldn't be as quiet anymore.

The DJ session has begun!

"Shaswathi, what is this? Is it a good manner to invade someone's room? And who gave you permission to look into her room? It's her own space. We have no right to enter her place. Is that what you all learned from me? Shaswathi, this is utterly wrong, and I'm going to make you all pay. Every day, you're getting spoilt."

"Stop it, Dada. You may punish us after hearing what I'm going to say next. "Please listen again." Her Dada would undoubtedly respond with surprise.

"HMMM...."

"I found this paper in her handbag. I knew what it was instantly because I have a similar one. In school, my teacher also gave me a card just like this."

Shaswathi took her notebook and began to open it. A piece of paper slipped upside down on her lap. Anirudh looked at her with a frown. This was really heading somewhere.