Chapter 4

Falling In Love

Chapter 4

Happy Reading!🦋

After the conversation with Trilochan, Bihari showed Vaijayanthi the guest room to rest for some time. Sampoorna gave her a few sarees to wear over the next few days. After chatting shortly with her, she left the room.

Her Kakasasurji asked her to persuade Anirudh to marry her as Vaijayanthi.

As if these were not enough, he also asked—no, literally ordered her to stay in the haveli till her imaginary parents arrival. Her entire body was drenched in sweat. She felt as if she were having an anxiety attack.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye.

To get things back on track, she had to create a new plan.

Firstly, Bondita made a plan to tell her own Das family. Now she has to stay here without being discovered by her two families.

The next step was for her to make a marriage proposal to Anirudh. Not only because Kaka forced her, but rather because she needs to know what he would have done if Vaijayanthi had asked him to marry her.

Bondita would be overwhelmed if he turned down Vaijayanthi's proposal. The next second, she would reveal to him who she really was.

But what if he says yes?

Anirudh weds Vaijayanthi.

Even the thought was too much for her. She was slowly dying from the thought alone.

She won't be able to see any of this, for sure. After that, she won't approach him at all.

To a place where he could never reach her. She had to leave without telling anyone. An even better choice would be to leave this country.

To avoid all these things, she had to plan everything perfectly. She could devise dozens of plans to persuade everyone to believe her. But in Anirudh's case, the only person who could help her was her Durga Maa.

After everyone had left for their jobs, Bondita went downstairs. Kaka left to complete some Zamindari work. Somnath went to the hospital. Sampoorna was preparing a meal in the kitchen. In Aangan, Binoy was playing with kids.

Her Sakha Babu didn't come out of his bedroom till now. What a surprise! The time now is almost ten.

So she decided to do her first task quickly. She made a phone call to Das Haveli.

It kept ringing... ringing... ringing...

Nobody was picking it up.

She made another call two minutes later.

This time it was answered. Bondita looked around for anyone, but thankfully, no one was there. Her eyes were glued to the stairs as she asked on the phone.

"Hello?" 

Bondita's eyes widened as she heard the voice.

The most horrible voice

Her Thaakuma.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"T-Tha-Thaakuma. It's me, Bondita."

"Bondita? What happened? Why are you calling at this time? You left the house just two hours ago. Is everything all right? Did you take your lunch with you? Is your health okay? Should I send someone there? Wait. Where are you calling from now? Bondita, tell me. Why are you being so quiet?"