2. Falling In Love

Hello, my dear readers!

Good lord, the book has reached 1.23K views right now. I feel so overwhelmed.

🤍🤍🥺🥺

I truly thank each and every one of you for the love you have shown me. I hope you enjoyed the last story. These views gave me new hope, as if you guys trusted in me and my efforts. That I'm worth enough to keep a few people entertained here. Thank you so much, sweethearts.

Moreover, I sincerely regret not being able to finish the last story's epilogue. I had severe writer's block. I wrote many drafts but couldn't come up with a perfect one. I don't want a weak epilogue to ruin the story. I gave up on the idea because of that.

Now I'm back with a new track.

Guess what?

"Vanakkam, my sweet readers. My Vaijayanthi."

"Aiiiyyo Appa! You all seem to have missed me so much."

Yesss. It was indeed Vaijayanthi track.

I personally adore her character and couldn't stop myself from writing this track.

The title: Falling In Love

When Anirudh decides to be friends with Vaijayanthi, the story began. The following day, Trilochan Kaka forces Vaijayanthi and Anirudh to get married. To save Bondita from the clutches of enmity, Anirudh accepts Vaijayanthi's marriage proposal.

However, his Bondita herself was Vaijayanthi. When her Sakha babu, Patibabu, picked someone else over her, how could she stay clam?

There would be some changes here. As an example, Bondita would call Anirudh and inquire about him and Vaijayanthi and all of the events taking place in the haveli as if she were present at the scene herself. Anirudh won't respond to her, but he will take the call just to hear her voice.

Beginning with Vaijayanthi's marriage proposal to Anirudh and ending with his discovery that Vaijayanthi was his Bondita, the story was going to be explored. The opening chapter is already written.

Now, I need to know if you're interested.

Come on, now is the time to show me more of your love.

Vote for the earlier chapters if you haven't done so till now. Boost the number of votes and encourage me to write more.

I'll be updating the first chapter soon.

I love you all.

🤍🤍🤍
🦋🦋🦋