Chapter 1

Falling In Love

Chapter 1

Hello readers...

So happy to see you all again with new story.

Happiee Reading...🦋

_________

Anirudh was relaxing in his study on his luxurious, large couch. He was staring at the ceiling, deep in thought about what had happened earlier that day. Sashwathi, his little sister, was soundly dozing on his chest as she encircled his body with her tiny hands.

Working until late at night was nothing new to him. However, he was no longer working until late; instead, he was spending a lot of time thinking.

He lightly tapped his sister's back as his thoughts wandered to what had transpired that evening at the Deepur railway station with Vaijayanthi.

He had never seen a girl quite like her after Bondita. She was unique, almost annoying, irritating, but also soothing to his heart as well as mind.

He'd never felt this way about anyone except his Bondita.

This unease was something new for him.

This enmity completely turned his life upside down. He let go of his desire to spend the rest of his life with the people of Tulsipur.

No joy, no happiness, and no pain existed. He won't smile or cry over the time Bondita left him.

Without Bondita, Anirudh was a living, dead man; she was his source of life. He fell more and more into her memory with each step he took to forget her.

For eight years without Bondita, he somehow managed to live alone.

However, she was now in India and so close to him.

How was he able to sit motionless without engulfing her in his arms?

He had such a hard time with this. Bondita also fulfilled their goal. She returned to India as a gold medalist Barrister.

Anirudh longed to embrace her and shield her from the harsh outside world. He is madly in love with her. He wanted to tell her, Shabash Bondita, Bravo Bondita

Nevertheless, that's impossible.

Anirudh couldn't deny that he and Bondita were unable to remain a couple. Here, everything was different. She wasn't safe in this place. He had to safeguard her from this distasteful enmity. To do so, he had to accept responsibility for avoiding her.

He needed to convince her that the Dushmani was his main focus in life and that he had completely forgotten about her.

That's why, when she approached him after her return from London, he said those cruel words to her.

But something changed when Vaijayanthi entered his life. He was restless because she was causing a terrible storm in his life.