Chapter 6

Falling In Love

Chapter 6

Happy Reading!

"Tu mere Bondita ho. mere pyaare behan. mere chhote behan. Hey, Durga Maa, why didn't you show her to me beforehand?"

Bondita's world went dark for a split second. Is she really witnessing everything? Or was it just a dream?

Bondita pinched herself to feel the pain despite not believing it. She hissed. It was painful. Her sister was hugging and embracing her. She couldn't wait another second to tightly hug her back.

"Didi... Yes, I-I am... Bondita."

Sampoorna gently stroked Bondita's head while holding her close to her chest. She couldn't believe herself that she was holding her sister. She was spending time with her for the past few days.

"Didi, please don't tell anyone about me. I beg you."

Bondita mumbled in fear. What if she told everyone who she was? Not everyone would respond in the same way as her sister did after discovering her identity.

Sampoorna didn't say anything. She let go of Bondita and led her into the guest room which was given to Bondita to stay. Sampoorna latched the door and sat on the bed beside Bondita.

"Why did you come here, Bondita? What will happen if they find out about you? "How did you manage to keep up with everything all these days?"

Taking her hands in her own, Bondita started explaining everything for her.

"Didi, I came here to put a stop to this conflict. When my two families were constantly clashing, I couldn't just sit there without doing anything. I can't... I can't."

Time flew by during the chat. Both sisters had lengthy conversations. Bondita revealed why she was there and why she was placing herself at such risk, as well as her prior and future plans-everything.

Sampoorna was taken aback when she stated those things. Is she actually her sweet Bondita?

"Does that mean you actually talked to Thaakuma this morning, as Anirudh said?"

Bondita nodded her head like a vulnerable child while cracking a small smile.

"You crazy girl, what would have happened if Anirudh had actually found you?"

"Nothing major; he simply would have fled away from me, as if he had seen a ghost."

Sampoorna burst out laughing at her comment. However, it was also true. To avoid her, he would have ran away. It appears that both sisters began laughing out loud as a way of releasing their pain.