Chapter 9

In A Game of Destiny

Chapter 9

Read the previous chapter, or else you won't understand it. Kindly vote and comment, my dears.. 

Happiee Reading!!

"Do you know her? Her name is Bondita Das, from the college you were in."

"Are you kidding, sir? You just saw her here."

"Whatt?? Here?"

Kadhir saw the intern's face with horror.

Anirudh's response had already annoyed Maya, and now Kadhir was indeed making matters worse by making a move on another girl.

"She is only inside with your sir. Go to her, huh."

Kadhir slowly peeped inside the room and listened to their conversation. Anirudh was asking questions about her project.

She was Bondita, sitting in front of Anirudh.

But both of them couldn't identify her. Her scarf did a good job of hiding her face.

Kadhir waved his hands towards Anirudh. Trying to signal him about her.

Anirudh saw Kadhir by the door. By the hell he was interrupting his interview like this. He never did anything like this before.

He raised his eyebrows, asking him what.

Kadhir signalled something, but Anirudh couldn't understand what he was trying to say. His signals looked like a crazy monkey dance to Anirudh.

"What Kadhir?" 

Anirudh irritatingly asked him. By his voice, the girl in front of him turned around and saw Kadhir, who was staring at the door as if he was seeing it for the first time. He casually knocked on the door and leaned his ear on it to check the sound by knocking again.

He clearly avoided Bondita's gaze by staring at the door, knocking, and blowing air on it.

She turned back to face Anirudh. Kadhir looked at Anirudh as if he were a crying baby. He was about to break down in tears. In front of Bondita, he was unable to say her name. However, his superior was acting foolishly and misinterpreting his signals as well.

Kadhir's eyes lit up at once. He took out his phone and sent the image to Anirudh. He motioned for Anirudh to open his phone. Being overly professional, Anirudh quickly refused to open his phone.

At this point, Kadhir wanted to murder him. how desperately Anirudh searched for her. Now that she was sitting in front of him, he couldn't find her.

Moreover, Kadhir was giving a lot of signals. But he behaved like a dumb bag.

Kadhir slapped his forehead angrily, then raised his hand and gestured as if slapping Anirudh.

Anirudh was dumbfounded upon seeing Kadhir. 

Is he trying to slap me? What the hell happened to him now?

He reluctantly took his phone and saw Kadhir's message.

"Why the hell is he ordering me?" Anirudh mumbled while opening his message.

Anirudh was immediately frozen in place after seeing his message.

Kadhir typed again. A message popped up for Anirudh.