Chapter 2

Falling In Love

Chapter 2

Happy reading!!

"HOW DARE YOU SAKHA BABU?"

Bondia was trying her hardest not to laugh. Being angry while laughing like a monkey was extremely difficult.

"How could you be so cruel to me? Are you very interested in provoking me?"

This became her new routine. After spending a long day in Roy Choudhary's haveli as Vaijayanthi, Bondita would call her Sakha babu in the middle of the night and scold him for giving importance to Vaijayanthi.

To others, this may seem silly, but to her, it felt as though her Sakha babu was replacing her in favour of someone else.

She must do this in order to avoid being caught by RC men. This would act as a shield for her act.

According to Anirudh, Bondita and Vaijayanthi were two different people, and Bondita had a terrible hatred for Vaijayanthi to begin with. His belief that Vaijayanthi and Bondita's actions were nearly identical would be destroyed if she called him every day to chastise Vaijayanthi.

"Do you think I'm no longer your friend? Do you intend to get along with that Vaijayanthi?"

"Will you say "yes" right away if she asks you to be friends? What about me, then? Who am I to you?"

Anirudh saw each of her questions as jealousy, but it was Bondita's life. Every day, how could he close the gap between himself and Vaijayanthi?

__________

Her voice completely hypnotised Anirudh, causing him to miss two things.

First, the pain in Bondita's voice Second, his little sister, who had been thrown on the couch not so harshly, has awoken.

Standing next to Anirudh, Sashwathi was observing with her sleepy eyes. Her older brother has never smiled in front of her. That too while on the phone.

Who was he speaking with?

Wait, is he speaking?

No. He's simply listening while grinning.

Why would he do this?

Anirudh was simply standing like a statue next to the wall holding the receiver.

Sashwathi pulled Anirudh's nightgown sleeve while using one hand to scratch her head.

The sudden touch startled Anirudh. He looked up and noticed his sister was gazing at him with large, curious eyes.

Shit!!

Anirudh saw her like, he is a thief being caught by the police.

"Dada? Who's talking to you right now? And why aren't you answering the telenooff?"