Chapter 10: Sampoorna Rocked, Anirudh Shocked

Falling In Love

Chapter 10

Sampoorna Rocked, Anirudh Shocked

For nxt chapter, vote more, comment more and love me more, darlings. Nxt chapter is ready to publish. Sorry for vanishing again.

Happy Reading 🦋

"Don't you love Bondita, Anirudh?"

Stunned!

When Sampoorna uttered those words, Anirudh froze in his place. How did she find out his love for Bondita?

Sampoorna had been aware of his feelings for Bondita for many years. Only his stupid head took too long to figure out it. In his eyes, she could see longing and loneliness.

However, he would act normally the following day, as if nothing had happened. He kept pushing away any hope of pleasure in life, covering up his face in neutrality, and spending days in hiding of his pain.

That's why, when Bondita arrived in disguise, Sampoorna encouraged her to make a complete 180-degree turn. Every day, she prayed to Durga Maa to reunite Anirudh and Bondita, as well as the Roy Choudhary and Das families.

However, in a surprising twist of events, Anirudh accepted Vaijayanthi's proposal and decided to marry her. More to Sampoorna's rage. Hopefully, both sisters thought Anirudh would say no to this proposal and claim his love for Bondita. If he had acted like she expected, maybe Bondita would have gone up to him again.

But everything was turned upside down. He changed it.

This led Sampoorna to mistrust his feelings for Bondita. Her emotions ran wild as she saw Bondita in a broken stage.

Is he actually in love with her or not? So why, after all these years, has he freaked out whenever Jethji pulls forth a proposal for him?

Why did he reject all those girls before and now, all of a sudden, accept Vaijayanthi? Is Anirudh also like other men in the world? Going behind the beauty?

Sampoorna snapped out of the trance, hearing of Anirudh's voice.

"Maa... What exactly are you talking about? Why are you bringing Bondita into this all of a sudden?"

Sampoorna exhaled an angry sigh. "Why did you agree to marry now, after eight years? Why Vaijayanthi?"

"Maa, what happened now?" She was losing all patience with him.

"I NEED ANSWERS, ANIRUDH." Sampoorna irritably increased her voice. Why was he not cooperating? She asked again, slowly this time, and signed.

"I'm asking you again. Don't you like Bondita?"

Why was she now asking him questions? Not knowing how to ask Bondita to marry him, he was completely confused now. Here Sampoorna was also putting his patience to the test. Why was she interested in his marriage so much now, after all these years? For what reason was she enquiring about Bondita?

Anirudh calmly stepped behind the table. He doesn't want to look her in the eyes while uttering such terrible comments.

"Why would I even love her, Maa? She's our enemy's daughter. I'm not feeling anything for her. Other than the teacher-student relationship, nothing exists between us." Anirudh spoke this without regret, as he always does.