Chapter 7

In A Game of Destiny

Chapter 7

Read and vote the Chapter 6 before reading this

"ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY."  He spoke loudly all of a sudden. Anirudh tightened his fists.

Pradeep affirmed that as he expected he transformed into a new personality.
He kept interrogating him.

"Who is Anirudh Roy Choudhary, exactly?"

He firmly said, "I'am..Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary." with his eyes still closed.

Pradeep spoke after thinking a lot. He already knew about Anirudh's family and their great history. He had to handle him carefully.

"Ok. In which year you are now, Anirudh?"

"BARRISTER ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY... that's my name." He coldly said.

"I apologise, Anirudh Roy Choudhary. Now tell me, in which year you are right now, as you claimed to be a barrister."

"1-1962."

"Mr. Roy Choudhary, How do you know this Anirudh?"

He smirked, "Everyone claims that I am his grandfather and that he is my grandson. But Not."

"Then?"

"We are the same, he and I."

"What makes that possible?" Pradeep confusingly asked him.

"It's possible," Anirudh asserted.

"Fine. You are saying, that you are both a grandfather and a grandson, correct?"

"Y-Yes.."

"Ok. Can you remember about the girl you saw that night of the accident?"

Anirudh suddenly smiled as blood rushes to his cheeks.

"M-My Bondita.." Anirudh slowly uttered, blushing like a teenager.

"Who is she?" Pradeep already guessed his answer also.

"My life, my love... MY WIFE."

Pradeep questioned, "Hmm.. you mean.. Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhary?"

"Yessss.. she's a Barrister." He declared with pride while grinning widely. Pradeep nodded with smile.

"While reflecting on what you said, I guess that you are Anirudh Roy Choudhary, now reincarnated as Anirudh, as your own grandson. Bondita was your wife, and she was the one who saved you in the accident. Am I right?"

Pradeep understood his condition and began to make connections. He must rescue his friend. They planned to took Anirudh to the day of the accident,  but Anirudh went even further backwards, like many years ago.

"EXACTLY... Man, you got it."

"Hmm.. What happened after 1962?"