Falling In Love Epilogue ( 18+)

Falling In Love

Epilogue

5 years later...

"Amake bachao!!"

Save me!!

Trilochan Roy Choudhary rushed past the threshold of Roy Choudhary Haveli, sweating heavily. Running had left him panting and with sore knees.

"Vah mera pecha kar raha hai. Hey bhagavan mere raksha kar."

She is chasing me. Hey God, save me.

His fragile knees were not helping much either, and a panic washed over his face that his chaser would capture him if he slowed down for a fraction of a second. He made his way up the steps as quickly as he could. The state of the haveli was disastrous. It seemed like a storm had passed through the living area because everything had been scattered all over it.

As soon as Trilochan and his chaser vanished from there, Bihari began cleaning up the area with a smile while hearing Bade Malik's screech in the distance. It would be best if he masked his beaming face so Trilochan wouldn't see it and give him a hard time.

Trilochan used to run around the haveli every day as part of his routine, and these days he does it even more.

Compared to his entire childhood with Binoy, he has really run more these days.

Trilochan let out another scream, and then another small squeal followed his voice.

"Shaitaaann... Main hoon shaitaan. Dadu dauracche. Hahaha..."

Devilll... I'm the devil. Dadu is running. Hahaha...

"Hey... Chhote shaitaan. Door jao. Door jao." Trilochan screamed with a laugh.

Hey... little devil. Go away. Go away.

"Haaaa... Didi is shaitaan. Hehehe."

With a loud squeal, a small man grabbing his grandfather's cane sprinted ahead of Trilochan. From the morning on, two sets of small legs ran nonstop around the Haveli. When one of their hands got to Trilochan, she grabbed his dhothi with the firmest hold.

"Pakad liyaa... maine pakad liya. Aaradhya ne pakad liya dadu ko."

Caught you... I caught you. Aaradhya caught Dadu.

"Pakad liyaa... Aaradhya ne pakad liya dadu ko."

With equal enthusiasm, Aadhav echoed his twin sister's remarks, and they both leaped around their Lochan Dadu and clapped.

With a thud, Trilochan stumbled over the abrupt stop and landed on the floor. He was breathing heavily, and his face started to sweat out. He never would have thought that these little demons would be chasing him in his old age. But nothing in his entire life gave him such happiness. At last, he was experiencing his best days. Only he knew how many days he had prayed to get this happiness from his nephew. And now, with his grandchildren, he was enjoying the life he had always desired.

Aadhav Roy Choudhary and Aaradhya Roy Choudhary.

They were only three years old.But the total authority of Roy Choudhary Haveli was under their influence. Every person in the household, including their parents, had to obey their commands. They all had to play with them on a daily basis. There was no room for an excuse. It was mandatory. Each of them has their own schedule to play with.

After morning prayer, it was time to play with their Lochan Dadu, followed by their Binoy Dadu. Afternoon with their Sampoorna Maasi. The busiest hour was then in the evening. Everyone would be home. Thus, everyone needed to play together to avoid little Roy Choudharies getting upset with them all. But these little munchkins were the prettiest kids one could ever see in their life. Their little brains always amazed others, even though they may be a little bit annoying at times.

After Anirudh confessed his love to Bondita, they did numerous ploys to eliminate the enmity from their villages. In that way, they came to witness many alarming truths via Tupur and Tapur. Chandrachur was the one who created the hideous enmity as revenge on Anirudh and Thaakuma.

Anirudh rescued Bondita from getting married to Chandrachur and was sent to London, far away from him. Then Thaakuma made him marry Tupur without his knowledge as a consolation prize. Both of them tear down the possibilities of possessing Bondita for him, which led him to blow up the peacefulness of both families and villages.