TWENTY TWO. (just some light torture)

CHERRY FLAVOURED | CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
(I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE...)
"Here I opened wide the door; Darkness there, and nothing more."

― Edgar Allan Poe

 When Wednesday Addams woke me up the next day with her new found knowledge of who the Hyde was I wanted to hit her

When Wednesday Addams woke me up the next day with her new found knowledge of who the Hyde was I wanted to hit her. I wanted to throw her from the balcony. And more than that I wanted her to shut the hell up.

    Because for her to accuse not only the boy I hated, but also someone who became a close friend I didn't want to hear it. Any of it. Until she told me what happened.

    She explained that she kissed Tyler and then waited with a still face for me to finish reacting to the news before she continued to tell me that it made her have a vision. A vision that showed her exactly who Tyler was. A monster, a murderer, the person or thing that attacked me.

    She preached Xavier's innocence to me in a complete one-eighty from the night before, the night that she told the sheriff who she thought Xavier was. The monster, the murderer, the person or thing that attacked me.

    When she told me the plan I wasn't sure how I could help her do it. How I could watch her tie up Tyler and interrogate him. Because somewhere in me refused to believe the person I had grown to know over the semester was who she said he was.

    I refused to believe that he hurt me. But I also knew it wasn't Xavier. It couldn't be. I had hated the boy for god knows how long and I couldn't stand him but I knew it wasn't him.

    My mind was still spinning from the events in the last twenty-four hours. The funeral, Xavier kissing me, and Xavier getting arrested. The particular part of Xavier kissing me was front and centre no matter how much I tried to push it away.

    I didn't want to think about what coming to terms with those feelings would mean. I didn't want to think about what coming to terms with the fact that Xavier kissed me and I kissed him back meant.

    Tyler waking up caught my attention and I peeled from my thoughts. We were inside Xavier's art shed and Wednesday and I had put up all of the pictures he had been drawing of the hyde.

    Yoko, Divina, Kent, Bianca and Ajax were behind Wednesday and we were all looking at Tyler who was chained up in one of the wooden chairs we grabbed. Tyler looks around the room and then he looks down at himself.

    "Welcome back" Wednesday lets out, standing in front of him with her famous blank stare.

    "Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked confusion lacing his words. I knew what Wednesday told and showed me, the proof he was the monster but it shocked me how much I wanted to believe he was innocent.

    "Somewhere no one can hear your screams" Wednesday explains and Tyler's eyes find me, I look down to break it.

    "what's with the chains?" He turned back to Wednesday