Chapter Fourteen

It was 8:30 in the morning when I tapped on her door room door, I expected Ryder to answer but instead it was her roommate Holly. 

"Umm hey is Ryder ready?"

"I like to say yes, but she been throwing up for an hour."

"Shit....."

"You think I should go in there?"

"She is throwing up because of what you did."

"You mind if I....."

"You know where it is, I gotta get to class."

She walked past me leaving me alone in the room. I didn't even bother to knock on the bathroom door I just pushed it open. There she was her head draped over her arm. I just kneeled down next to her and began rubbing her back. She jumped and looked up. 

"Joey what you doing?"

"Rubbing your back"

"I know that....."

Thats all she said before her head was back in the toilet. It took another twenty minutes but finally she was done, and she brushed her teeth and headed back into the room.

"Sorry about that."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because you came to that."

"Your pregnant I'm not surprised I came into that."

"Why did you come in anyways, I know how you are about throw up?"

"Because you needed me"

"Joey I'm fine."

"Whatever you say, I'm assuming you don't feel good enough to go eat, do you?"

"Not really"

"How about we just go over to my house and if you're feeling better, we can order in."

"I don't know."

"I mean I can always hang out here and we can deal with your roommate when she gets back."

I couldn't help but laugh a little I know her and that will be the last thing she is going to want to do.

"You're a dick Joe."

"Yeah, but you're stuck with me now."

"Not really"

"You're having my kid you're never going to get rid of me. Anyways so you gonna come back to my house or we just hang here. Either way I'm not going anywhere since we have a lot to talk about."

"Fine we can go back to your house, now I got to figure out how to get you out of here without anyone realizing its you."

"Same way I got in shades and a hat."

"That didn't work."

"Want to bet, now come on let's go."

I didn't give her much of a chance to even think about anymore and I pulled out the door and down the hall. I didn't sleep much last night thinking about everything. I'm still trying to process everything. I never expected to be twenty and be having a baby, let alone not being with the person who I have a kid with. I'm living any guys dream right now, I am successful, rich, famous and can have any woman or women I want. But now all that seems so trivial. We got downstairs and to the front of her dorm with no problem but when we pulled the outside dorm open it was pouring out.

"Well damn look at this shit"

"Shit yeah, and I'm parked all the way in the last row."

"Looks like we better run."