Chapter 2

"Just be yourself" Ms. Nita whispered making me nod slightly.

"Uhmm... Hello My name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong Nice to meet you all" i said and smiled at them.

"Ugh! Can i sit down now?? I'm embarassed T^T"

"I hope you get along with Ms. Armstrong class" Ms. Nita said and the class shouted making me shocked.

"Eh?" I titled my head.

"So class any question?" Ms. Nita asked and people started questioning me.

"Hey! Are you single??!?"

"Can we be friends?"

"Are you a foreigner?!?!"

"You're so cute can you sit besides me?!??" The students shouted making me dizzy with all the questions. Ms. Nita noticed it and she told the class to calm down.

"Can you answer those questions Becky?" Ms. Nita asked i just nod my head.

"Well ummm... yes i am single and sure we can be friends and yes i am a foreigner I'm half british and Thai and uhhh thank you for the compliment but the teacher will choose where do i sit" i said to them cheerfully the students were shocked that i answered all there questions in one go.

"So Becky you will sit there next to Ms. Chankimha" Ms. Nita said while pointing at a girl who's basically looking at the window besides her.

"Wait... Is that Yuki's cousin? Oh no... There's a lot of people in class why her??!?!?"

I walked where Ms. Nita was pointing i was about to sit down but i saw a bag that was placed in my sit. I grabbed it but a hand stoped me from doing it.

"What are you doing?" A cold voice greeted me.

"Umm... Miss. Nita said that this is my seat"

"That's my seat idiot" she said and moved to where her bag was placed.

"Oh.. So I'm besides the window then? Cool^^"

I placed my bag on the left side and took out my notebook and book. And listened to Miss. Nita's discussion i looked to my side and i saw Chankimha sleeping on Miss. Nita's class i poke her chicks with my pen to wake her up but she didn't budge.. Until Miss. Nita called her.

"Miss Chankimha!!" Ms. Nita yelled making me flick her forehead to wake her up which it works she gave me a death stare before standing up.

"Yes, Ma'am?" She said.

"What is the answer for this question?" Ms. Nita asked.

"Easy its a regular mirror and since you already use rule number 1 - 4 all you need to find now if its Virtual or Not Virtual or its Upright or Not" She said calmly the whole class clapped there hands. I was shocked that she answered it correctly how could she do it when she was a sleep?

"Correct you can sit down Ms. Chamkimha and please next time don't sleep in my class" Ms. Nita said earning a nod from her.

"What are you smiling about idiot?" She asked me.

"Hmm.. nothing just shocked that you answered it correctly" I said while writing down some notes.

"Yeah yeah whatever" she said annoyingly as she write down some notes as well.

"Hmm.. a bully that is smart that's rare i thought all bullies are dumb i guess not her she's different from my old school. I guess i should try being friends with her"

I stoped writing and looked at her.

"Rebecca Particia Armstrong Nice to meet you" i said cheerfully to her.

"Who asked?" Making me growled.

"Hmp!" I just looked away and continued to write my notes.

"I hate you" i mumbled.

Chapter 2 done please support me^^