CHAPTER 29

I just wear a white polo shirt and jeans, yeah its my style. I wanted for becky down stairs and i saw her in her usual attire but this time she was wearing a skirt and a oversize jacket/ sweater.

"Go change" i said make her look at me confussed.

"But, I already did"

"Go change" 

"Eh? What wrong with my clothes?"  She asked and i scanned her head to toe and stop at her skirt.

"Don't tell me its the skirt?" She asked making me nod.

"Its fine Freen and were just going to my parents home to get bonbon" she said and dragged me but i didn't budge.

"P' Freen" she said making me look at her.

"Let's gooo~" she begged making me sighed.

"Ok fine" i said and went outside i closed the front door of the house and went to the car and got it. I droved the car infront of the gate and the guard opened it for us, i honked to thank the guard and drove off to Armstrong Mansion.

At Armstrong Mansion:

We already arrived at Becky's house and the maids and the guard great us and some maids hugged becky and saying that they miss there little young miss.

"Becky!!!" Someone shouted we look over to who it was and it was Karina our team captains girlfriend.

"I miss youu" Becky said and hugged Karina and she hugged back i just chuckle at the sight that I am seeing since i feel that they really miss there young miss.

"I miss you too, who are you with?" Karina asked and becky pointed at me.

"Freen" She said strictly.

"Karina" I said.

"Please don't fight" Becky said causing me and Karina to laugh.

"What do you mean? By fight? HAHAHA Becky me and freen are close" Karina Explained making Becky confussed.

"Close? You two are close?!? Since when?!?" She asked.

"Along time ago when Aliah introduce Karina to us, in one of our games" I said and making karina nod.

"ALIAH'S GIRLFRIEND?!??" She shouted.

"Yeah, who you thought that i was meeting with?" Karina said raised one brow at becky.

"I thought your still seeing her" Becky said.

"You mean Jinni?" Karina asked.

"Yeah hehe" Becky said awkwardly making me and karina sighed.

"Sadly no, and I'm already inlove with my bestfriend" Karina explained.

"Simp ey?" I teased making her blush and slapped my shoulders.

"Hey! That hurts tsk" i said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Common let's go inside" She said and guide us to where Mom and Dad were (A.k.a Becky's Parents).

We went inside and Karina asked one of the helpers her if she know where's mom and dad at and the helper said there at the garden Karina nod and signaled us to follow her.

We already reach the garden and i saw mom and dad along with a guy?? That was playing with a dog.

"Oh, what brin-" Dad didn't finish hes sentence when becky shouted.

"Richieee!!!!" She shouted and runned up to the guy and hugged him.

"Awww... That's so cute" i heard mom said and took a picture of the two.

"Anyways where was i?" Dad asked making me laugh.

"You asked me what i am doing here" i said causing mom to chuckle at her husband.

"Oh right right, have a seat first" Dad said and i obyed.

"What brings you here?" Dad asked again.

"Well becky what to see you and get her pet dog?"

"Oh you mean bonbon" Mom said making me nod.

"Well you two came in the right time, since becky's brother just came home here in thailand" Dad said and pointed at the guy who was playing with the dog along with becky.

"Ohh... That's her brother?"

"Yes, Richie Armstrong" Dad said.

"Richie, Becky come on let's eat!" Mom shouted causing becky and richie to stand up and runned towards us along with a puppy chassing them.

"Have a seat you two" Mom said.

Richie sat besides mom and i was expecting that becky will sat next to me but this girl has no fear in life, she sat on my lap like a kid causing mom to chuckle.

"Becky sat properly Freen can eat if your sitting in her lap" Mom said making becky pout and sat next to me.

"Richie, I want you to meet Freen your sister fiance" Dad said i stood up.

"Sarocha Chankimha" i said and led out a hand.

"Richie becky's brother" he said and we both shaked our hands and went back to sat down.

"Ok let's dig in" Mom said.

While eating Mom asked us question on our life being enggaged, me and richie became close and we shared our laughs and past stories about becky when she was a child.

"Mom! Stop!!" Becky whinned when she heard her embrassed moments.

"Ok ok" Mom said.

"Mom i will take bonbon with me" Becky said.

"Sure honey do what you like" Mom said.

"Did freen allowed you too, bring bonbon to your home?"  Dad asked.

"Yes, right Freen" she said and look at me.

"Yes, Dad i allowed her too" i said and continued to eat.

"See now do you believe me?" She said and trying to convice her dad to say yes.

"Did she force you Freen?" Dad asked making becky whine.

"She didn't dad, I can't even say no to becky" I said earning a chuckle from Mom.

"Dear, just let your daughter bring bonbon with them" Mom said.

"Yeah, Dad its becky's dog" Richie said.