CHAPTER 31

"My bunny" she said.

"Yeah, yeah hayss" i said and patted her head.

"Bed" she said making me confussed.

"But were already i-" i didn't get to finish my sentence when she pulled me down and placed herself on top of me.

"BECKY!!!" I shouted causing her to laugh at me.

"What?" She asked like and innocent kid.

"What are you doing?"

"This is your punishment"

"Punishment?"

"Yes" she said making me look at her.

She got up and went to one of the drawers in my room and took something out and it was a freaking "HANDCUFFS!!"

"Since when did i have that?!? And I don't remember owning handcuffs!!!"

Becky went back up to me and sat on my tummy and was still holding the handcuffs on her left arm swinging in around using her hand.

"Wait! Oh no! I can't let my other side control me tsk!"

"Beck, please don't" i begged.

"Why?" She said as she slowly place on of my hand inside of the hancuffs and locking it in place.

"Not now! Shit i still need to meet someone" i said in my thoughts and i quickly changed our position before becky could do something to my other hand.

"Hey!!! That's not fair!!!" She shouted and smacked me in the chest it doesn't hurt at all its like a kid who didn't get what she wants.

"You know that plan of yours just now, its not gonna work" i said while i placed my left hand on her face and make her look at me and stop smacking me in the chest.

"Why?" She asked and pouted.

"I still have a meeting to attend to" i said and she started to whine like a puppy.

"Noooooooo!!~~" she whined.

I pulled her up and make her sit on my lap, and explained that we can't do it today or tomorrow since school starts again tomorrow.

"You promise that you will let me be the top! Hmp!" She said and pouted.

"Yes, I did promise that but not now" i explained making her whine even more.

"Beck, i still have a meeting to attend"

"Who's more important huh? Me or the Meeting?" She asked making me gulp.

"Deadly question right there"

"Of course the meeting" i said jokingly causing me to fall on my back and becky stormed out of the room.

"Oh shit" i said in my thoughts and runned towards becky's room and knocked on the door.

"Beck! I was just kidding" i said and continued to knock on her door.

"LEAVE! JUST GO TO YOUR MEETING!" I heard her voice and i know she was crying because her voice cracked.

"Beck please open the door"

"LEAVE CHANKIMHA!" She shouted causing me to sighed and went back to my room and dialed dad's number.

"Old Man"

D: Need anything Freen?

F: Yeah

D: What is it then?

F: Can you just go to your meeting alone? Without me?

D: Why? Did you and Becky fought?

F: Yeah, she didn't want me to leave her since the incident just happen

D: I understand, don't worry. I'll handle the meeting while you handle your wife

F: Ok Dad see you

"Call Ended"

I ended the call and went to the kitchen and ordered becky some of her favorate milk tea. i went back to becky's room to go get her and invite her to watch movies with me.

i knocked on the door and it took a few minutes before she could open the door. i look at her and her eyes was puffy, look like she just woke up from a nice sleep.

"Hey!" i said to her.

"Hello" she said.

"Lets go eat?" I asked.

"You go first" she said and was about to close the door but i stopped it with my foot and push her inside and i loock the door.

She look at me in the eye as i went forward to her, and she took a few steps away from me until we reach the bed. I smirk and pushed her down making her lay in the bed and went in top of her.

"P'Freen?"

"Hm?"

"Can yo-"

"No" i said as she just look at me in the eye, we just look at each other a few minutes came by and she started to talk.

"I'm hungry Freen" she said cutely making me chuckle, i bet down to her level and kissed her lips.

"Yeah, yeah i know let's go?" I asked her as i slowly pulled her up.

"I hate you" she mumbled and i just chuckle at her cuteness.

We both went down and walked to the dinning table to eat. The food was already prepared by our maids inside the house, and they have there own as well. We treat them as a family not just maids.

"I thought you have work?" She said sarcastly while chewing her food.

"Don't you want me here, with you?" I asked.

"No, since you put your work first" she said as she rolled her eyes making me pout.

"Beck, Dad needs me that's why and it was important" i explained earning a nod from her.

"Is that all?" She said.

"Yeah" i said and continued eating my food.

No one dare to talk and Becky is giving me her silent treatment again, which is not supposed to happen it the first place. I just sighed and went to clean the plate that we used, and i saw becky waking back upstairs to her room.

"She's upset upset" i said in my thoughts and just sighed and continued to wash the dishes.

About 10mins of washing the dishes i took a bath and do my night routine and i went to check up on becky on her room.