CHAPTER 14

My feet stoped at a room, i opened the door and it was the music room. I really wanted to go here when i have time but i didn't since yuki always dragged me. So today i have a chance to look around the music room and play some instruments. I went in and closed the door behide me, i walked over to where the piano was placed and opened it. 

"Its been a while since i last played a piano, i don't know if i still know how to play it. But i'll try!"  I said to myself and started playing notes. And i remember a song that Nop thought me it was a Taylor Swift song i started playing the notes "Cardigan" by Taylor Swift and let my hands play the piano and sang along with it.

"Cardigan by Taylor Swift"

Vintage tee, brand new phone
High heels on cobblestones
When you are young, they assume you know nothing🎵🎶

Sequin smile, black lipstick
Sensual politics
When you are young, they assume you know nothing🎵🎶🎵

But I knew you
Dancin' in your Levi's
Drunk under a streetlight, I
I knew you
Hand under my sweatshirt
Baby, kiss it better, I🎵🎶🎵

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan
Under someone's bed
You put me on and said I was your favorite🎵🎶

To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'🎵🎶

'Cause I knew you
Steppin' on the last train
Marked me like a bloodstain, I
I knew you🎵🎶
Tried to change the ending
Peter losing Wendy, I
I knew you
Leavin' like a father
Running like water, I
And when you are young, they assume you know nothing🎶🎵

I played to last the last note and someone clapped there hands behide me. I quickly look back and i saw freen standing a few meters away from me and clapping her hands. I stand up from my sit and run towards her and hugged her and she hugged me back i miss this freen.

"I didn't know that my nhong can play and sing" Freen making me chuckle and let go of the hug.

"Yep, Nop and Jake thought me how to play it" i said cheerfully and i didn't noticed freens face dropped.

"Ahhh... Ok" she said making me confussed and i just hugged her back and clinged into her like a koala.

"Your mad again, i don't like it P' Freen" i said and gripped on her tightly.

"I'm not mad rebecca" she said making look at her instantly.

"What? Is there something wrong" i shook my head little and went back on hugging her.

"Beck i guess its time to let go? I need go to Mina" she said making my heart hurt all of a sudden. I let go of her gently and i just look down and signaled her to leave which she did. 

"Why does it hurt so much?"

"Should i cancel the engagement between me and Freen?"

"She's happy with Mina and i can't ruin her hapiness"  i said in my thoughts and let my tears roll down to my cheeks.

"Starting today I'll move on! Let her be happy" i said and whip my tears and went out of the room and close it and walked back to class. While walking back i bumped into someone i look at who it was and it was Nop holding a letter??

"What's with letter Nop?"

"Someone gave it to me"

"Ohhhhh...."

"I don't know who it was, since i found it in my locker"

"I guess they sneaked it inside of your locker?"

"I guess, i don't know"

"Have you already opened it? And see what is written inside?"

"Not yet, maybe later"

"Hmmm... Ok" i said.

"Common i walk you back to your classroom" Nop said and put his arm on my shoulder.

"You sure Nop? I can walk back on my own you know?" I said making him chuckle.

"HAHAHA its fine and your my nhong becky and i can't just let you walk by your own" He said and patted my head.

"But you have class, and i don't want you to be late" i said.

"I don't have class today Mon since we have basketball practice since theres a game comming up" he said making me nod.

"Well, here we are" he said as we reached the classroom and he opened the door making the class look at us both.

"Yeah, HAHAHA thanks Nop for walking me back to class^^" i said and hugged him.

"Your welcome! And umm.. if your free later watch me play ok?" He said.

"Well can i bring yuki and jake?" I said making his smile droped when he heard jakes name.

"......"

"Common Nop don't tell me you still hate him? I thought you guys are friends" i said and pouted.

"Fine you can bring him beck" he said and smiled. .

"That's my Nop" i said and hugged him and he hugged back.

"Your planning on something and i will let you be" he whispered and let go of the hug.

"Naur" i said.

"Yeah yeah see you later then" he said and before he left he kissed my forehead and left making me shock.

I turned around and i saw the whole class looking at me even Jake with sad eyes and Yuki giving me the explain all to me look. I look over to freen and i see talking with Mina hapily its the first time i saw freen like that and she doesn't smile like that when she's with me.

"You need to forget her Rebecca!!" I said in my thoughts and sat besides Jake and totally ignored Freen and her friends.

"Hey" i mumbled.