CHAPTER 16

"Karina, Can you take becky to her room and dress her up for later" Mom said and called one of the maids.

"Yes, Ma'am" Karina said as she escourt me back to my room.

"You know theres no need to escourt me here" i chuckle making her smile.

"But young miss its your mothers order, so i need to follow" she said and opened the door to my room.

"Yeah, and karina call me becky and stop with the young miss things we go back along with yuki and nop" i said making her chuckle and closed the door behide her.

"Yeah i guess but its my job becky" she said and i pouted.

"Don't look at me like that nhong" she added and went to my closet.

"Okies" i said and went to my bed and lay down.

"Tonight is the night huh?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Ohh... Yeah tonight is the night your getting engaged" Karina said and went to me.

"I hate it" i said and turn my back facing the other way.

"Why? Back then you were happy that your getting engaged with your long time crush!?" She said.

"How can i be happy when she's already happy with someone else?!?" I whinned.

"Ohhh... does she have a lover?" She asked and i faced her and nod and i started crying.

"Hey don't cry, you look ugly when you cry" she teased making me hint her with a pillow

"Hey!! That hurts idiot aish!" She said and i just chuckle.

"Common lets get you change, you don't want your wife to wait" she said teasingly.

"She's not my wife!! I will cancel the engagement!" I shouted making her look at me shock.

"What?!? How!!? They already planned it out!" Karina said.

"Not on my watch, I'm not a valedictorian for nothing you know" i said.

"So how? Book worm?" She said making me smirk.

"Well the first thing is i need your help" i said making her hit me with a pillow.

"WHAT?!?" she shouted.

"Common help meee pweaseee:((" i said and giving her puppy eyes.

"I can't becky and my girlfriend is coming here as well so i can't cause a scene" she said making me pout.

"Ughh!!! What should i do now?!?" I shouted.

"Well just accept the fact that your married? Karina said.

"Ughh!!! Fine!" I said annoyingly and grabbed the dress that karina pick out for me and went to the bathroom to change.

About a few minutes i was done changing and Karina fixed my hair and i put some light make up on and we went down and i already saw some guest.

"What the hell? I thought it was just meeting freen's parents and my parents ?;?!!" I said in my thoughts and keeping my self calm. I saw my parents signaling me to come to them and i saw them with freen's parents? I think.

"Your already here sweety" Mom said.

"Is nice to see you again becky" Mr. Chankimha said.

"It nice see you again too sir" i said politely making him laugh.

"Just call me Father, becky since you and my daughter will gonna be married" he said making me nod.

"Where's your daughter Lee?" Dad said.

"Ohh... She will be here any minute Eun-wo" Mr. Chankimha said.

"That kid is taking so long" Mrs. Chankimha said making me chuckle.

"Becky you are the most perfect wife for freen" Mr. Chankimha said making me blush. .

"Umm... Thank you Ms. Armstrong" i said.

"Call me Mother honey" she said as she holds my hands.

"Oh she's already here" i heard my father said i turned around and i saw freen wearing a tuxedo.

"Good Evening Mrs. Armstrong" freen said making my dad and mom smiled at freen.

"Its nice meeting you again freen" Dad sa
id and hugged her.

"Likewise Mr. Armstrong" she said.

"I already told you before freen call me dad" My father said and patted freen's head.

"Oh dear its time to start the ceremony" i heard mom said.

"Oh yes, its time" Mr. Chankimha said and took his wife and went to the mini stage at front along with my parents.

Dad held the microphone and started to talk. Freen stand besides me but i ignored it and continued to listen to my father.

"Hello everyone thank you for coming today's event" my father said earning a clap from the people around us.

"Today's event is very special to us and to our company"  i heard uncle said.

"Me and Mr. Armstrong decide to merge our company!" Uncle added and the people clapped and cheered.

"And our future C. E. O will be marying each other" Both of them said earning a loud cheer from the crowds and i didn't notice that were paparatzi.

"My daughter Rebbecca Patricia Armstrong will be marying Sarocha Chankimha" Dad said and signaled us to come infront. Freen was about to hold my hand but i didn't let her and walked infront my self and ignored her.

"Let's Welcome the newly engage couple" i heard uncle said as he was making a toast and everyone clapped at us.

"I hate this...."

____________________________________

Ok ok ehem ehem..... I just wanna say thank you to all of my readers for reading and enjoying my book!:))

And I'm crying right since there's no Gap the Series anymore since that was the last episode and i cant even watch it😭😭😭

I know that Gap is already finish but my story isnt🤭 anyways that all ciaoooo...