CHAPTER 33

"Don't cry ok?" she said and whip my small tears.

"I hate you" i mumble as i hugged her and snuggled my head on her neck as i placed small kisses on it.

"Beck" she said as i stop kissing her neck and just chuckle at her.

"Wav u" i said cutely and snuggled more into her.

"I love you too" She said kissed my forehead as she played with my hair.

While Freen was playing with my hair, my eye sight is getting blurry and my eyelids getting heavier and i started yawning.

"Just sleep BB" i heard Freen whispered as she placed her hand on my waist.

"I can't" i said and yawned earning a chuckle from her.

"Don't worry, I'll explain to Ms. Nita that why are you a sleep in her class" She said and i just nod at her, since i can't take or fought my sleepiness as i let my eyes closed while embraced Freen's warm around me.

-------------
I woke up from my sleep when freen taped my back softly.

"Freen~" i called as i rubbed my eyes.

"Haha, morning love" she said and patted my head.

"What time is it?" i asked.

"Its already Lunchtime" she said making me shock and check the time.

"I was just kidding BB, its breaktime already" she said as i smack her shoulder.

"Its not funny!" i said angerly.

"Ok, ok chill i was just teasing" She said.

"Tsk"

"Let's go?" She said as she pulled me up and dragged me to the canteen while were holding hands and alot of students watching us, making me feel awkward since i don't like all the attention of people.

We already reach our table and i saw them playing with there phone, chatting with each other and yuki and tee being lovedovey.

"Hey Freen / Hey Beck" they all greeted and we just greeted back.

"Hey!" I greeted as i sat down besides Freen.

"So are we invited, to the weding?" Tee asked making Kade slapped her shoulder.

"Yes" Freen said coldly.

"Did do something wrong? Was with the sudden coldness?"

"Did you and Becky fought?" Nam asked as she placed our foods on the table.

"Thank you" i said.

"Welcome Nhong" Nam said and patted my head and sat down infront of us.  

"So ehem, Freen Becky are we invited to your wedding this coming Friday?" Tee asked making the others look at us.

"Yes, tomorrow is Thursday already and we didn't picked our wedding dress yet" Freen said.

"How about school Freen?" I asked.

"We're just gonna send a excuse letter" she said and i just nod.

"Can we come?" They asked as we all look at Freen.

"Yeah, since i need my friends there to help me choose a suit for the wedding along with becky" She said making everyone cheered in joy.

"Ok, Me and Kade and of course Yuki will be on Becky's side while you Tee on Freen" Nam said as she planned everything on which is which.

"So is everything clear?" Nam asked.

"Yes" We said and continued eating.

_______________

We finished our last subject for today and its time to go home we already left our excuse letter to Yuki's Mom a.k.a the principal of the school.

The gang tag along with us, since we're going to a bar? Since i heard Nam said we need to celebrate before the wedding which is weird but i just shrugged it of.

We already reach the bar and Nam lead us to a V. I. P only table, the bar was really nice and it was crowded by a lot of people partying. It's my first time going to bar and the bar look so cool because of the LED and other things.

We sat down on our table and the waiter gave us a menu?? Filled with drinks and snacks. I didn't know what to order, i look at them and they we're ordering already so i just ordered a manggo shake since i don't drink.

While we're waiting for our order, i look around at the bar they we're some bussiness man, old man, and most them are teenagers around our age i guess? And thiss bar has a freaking 2nd floor in the V. I. P tables.

While i was looking around our orders are already here, they ordered a lot of alcohol and some chips and my manggo shake is already servered. I took it and took a sip while look at the other who are already taking a shot on there beer, and taking about random stuffs that i don't know.

"Hey you ok?" Yuki asked as she sit besides me while holding her drink.

"Yeah, it's my first time inside a bar" i said.

"That kinda explains why HAHAHAHA"

"What do you mean?"

"You we're looking around like a lot kid, you know HAHAHA"

"HEY!" I said and slaped her shoulder.

"Ok ok, anyways what did you ordered?"

"This" i said while showing my manggo shake making her sighed.

"What?"

"Manggo shake really?"

"Yuki remember, i don't drink alcohol maybe you forgot about that"

"I didn't but why not try some?"

"No, i don't want to get drunk"

"It will not make you drunk" she said while showing her drink to me.

"What's that?"

"Calli"

"Calli?"

"Yeah, its not alcoholic its a women's drink"

"No thanks, I'll stick with my manggo shake"

"But" Before yuki can say anything freen step in.

"Don't force here yuk" Freen said making Yuki sighed.

"Ohh you don't drink beck?" Tee asked.

"Yeah, I don't"