CHAPTER 32

Freen's Pov:

Tomorrow will be our wedding and i still didn't tell my friends about it and yes there invited. Me and becky headed to school but in different vehicle, i went to my car and she went to her driver and i didn't even know about it.

"Flashback Morning"

Freen woke up early and prepared breakfast for her and Becky.

She cook a normal dish like she always eat in the morning it was a sunny side up egg, ham, bread, chocolate milk for becky, and coffee for herself  and some pancakes.

Once she was done cooking she went up to becky's room and knocked on the door waiting for the younger one to open the door. About a few minutes the latter opened it and she was already dress up ready for school.

"Morning Wifey"  Freen said.

"Morning too" Becky said as she walk passed Freen without taking a glance at the older one making freen sighed and followed the younger one downstairs to eat.

The breakfast was quite and no one dared said anything. Freen took secret glance at Becky and it was still the same a cold and grumpy BB.

Once they were done eating Freen told the maids to clean the place and thanked them before leaving with becky.

Freen opened the passenger seat for Becky but becky went to another car. Freen look who it was and it was becky's bodyguards, which made the girl confuse that becky called her driver when she's there.

Freen just ignored it and went inside her car and drove off and over pass becky's car and drove in a full speed. 

"End Of Flashback"

Freen: That was the full story on why we didn't share or go to school together and shout out to the author making a 3rd Pov.

Au: You're Welcome (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆ back to the story.

I already reached the school, as i walked to the hallways some students great me good morning and i great them back, some students were shouting like "Freen be mine!", "I want you Freen", "GOOD LUCK ON YOU GAME!"  

I just ignored them and went to class, and i saw Becky sitting next to Yuki. While talking to Jake and laughing there ass out about some random topics, i went to my seat and Nam and Kade greated me and i great them back and sat down on my chair.

"When's the wedding?" The three asked.

"Tomorrow" i said making the three look at each other and....

"WAIT WHAT?!?!!?" They shouted causing me to cover my ears and getting the attention of everybody along with Yuki's group.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner? Stupidity?!?" Kade said.

"I forgot" i said.

"I should tell my make up artist later to find me a dress" Kade said and chatted her make up artist.

"Yah! Horn why didn't you told us? Are we not invited?" Nam asked and i was about to talk when....

"Yes, you guys are invited" I heard becky said and went to sat down next to me and i distanced myself from her.

"Ey!" I heard Tee said and back hugged her lover making look at her in discuss.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that Freen, you have a lover too you know" Tee said making Becky look at me and i just looked away.

"I will go shopping later" Nam said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well what im supposed to wear tomorrow?" She said sarcastly.

"Tsk! Be nice sometimes geez" I heard Tee said and her lover just chuckle.

"Go back to your seats now" i said using my cold voice and they instanly went back to there seats and the atmosphere became quite, until the teacher came.

"Ok, class good morning" Ms. Nita said as we stood up and gretted her.

"Good Morning Ms. Nita" we all say.

"Take a sit" Ms. Nita said we all obeyed and took a sit and stayed quited until the lesson was over.

While Ms. Nita was teaching i feel like someone was staring at me, i look over to my side and it was becky. We both had eye contact but i avoid it and continued to listen to the class.

Becky's Pov:

Freen look away from my gaze making pout, even thu that i was angry at her chosing her work over me tsk! call me childish but it hurts.

I was on my own world and minding my own bussiness when, i heard the Ms. Nita said pair yourself in two groups. I just sighed and stood up but Freen stoped me and forced me to sat back down, i look at her confussed.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked making me gulp because i was feeling her dark aura showing up and i can feel like the others feel it as well.

"U-umm going to find a partner?" i told her and look down.

"Why do you need find a partner? When I'm already here?" she asked.

"Because i thought you know" i said as i felt her thumb under my chin as she slowly lift my head to face her.

"I don't like it when people, doesn't look at me when they talk" she said sternly.

"S-soryy" i said and i can feel that my voice is starting to crack, and i just heard freen sighed and let go of my chin.

And grabbed my notebook that was on our table and hide my face and she took it as an opportunity to kiss me. Our kiss didn't took long since we have class and we don't want to get caught by Ms. Nita or our classmates or even our group.

"You ok?" She asked and i just nod.