Killian

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Catilina said as she kissed my cheek and walked off down the hall.

"Mom doesn't like talking about her IQ because everyone treats her differently when they find out." Kingston said.

"Shit I forgot." Lila said.

"What's her IQ?" Mom asked her.

"I have an IQ of 189, but I was always told that it wasn't normal and it wasn't acceptable for a girl to have such a high IQ so I never let it show." Cat said, walking back into the kitchen.

"Honey your IQ has nothing to do with your gender or who you are as a person, I'm perfectly happy with having a girlfriend who's smarter than me. Is it highly emasculating, yes. Does it bother me? Not one bit." I said, putting my arm around her waist and kissing her forehead.

She smiled up at me before getting up on her tiptoes and kissing my lips. I kissed her back before we heard "gross dad." Coming from the boys.

Cat giggled and pulled away.

~•~

I was sitting in bed on my computer, answering emails when Cat came out of the bathroom in her underwear and my shirt.

I very openly was checking her out but I didn't care because I literally do it all the time. I let my eyes freely wander down her silky smooth legs that I want wrapped around me so bad.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She said, sarcastically as she stood at the mirror, brushing her hair.

I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my phone, before snapping a few pictures of her. She heard the click and turned to look at me while smiling.

I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of her beautiful smile as well.

"Killian Knight I was joking." She giggled, climbing in bed.

"Well I wasn't." I said, before she tried to reach over and take my phone. "Nope you're not deleting them." I said as I pulled my phone away from her grasp.

She reached over me, trying to reach it. I grabbed her hips and brought her onto my lap, slipping my phone back onto my nightstand.

"Not fair, you have longer arms than me." She pouted.

I chuckled and reached up, putting her hair behind her ear. Leaning closer, I kissed her deeply with her kissing me back just as forceful.

I flipped us so I was on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her hard, trailing my kisses down her jaw, to her neck causing her to moan softly.

After a minute I pulled away, "Wait, what about your wound? The doctor said no adult activities until you got your stitches out." I asked.

"Honey I got my stitches out almost two weeks ago." She said, running her fingers through my hair.

"Are you sure your ready?" I asked, softly.

"Killian, I have always been ready for you." She whispered.

I smiled, going back to kissing her.

Before long, our clothes where thrown across the room. Our bodies connected through our minds and souls.

Breathing deeply as we both came down from our highs, I laid next to Cat before pulling her against me tightly.

"I love you so much." I whispered to her.

"I love you too." She said.

~•~

"Loki! Olaf! Thor! Rocky! Odin! Come on boys let's go outside!" I yelled out for the dogs.