Catilina

"How the hell did she find out?" Rylee asked, pacing around the kitchen.

   "I don't know but we need to talk to the boys." Killian said, as I nodded.

   We called the boys down and sat at the table with them.

   "Look, I know that's not how y'all should've found out but we didn't know that information was leaked. Your dad and I broke up when I was only a month pregnant and I moved here before I was even showing. And even when we where together I never left the house with him, so I don't know how it became public knowledge but I'm sorry y'all had to find out from that instead of hearing it directly from us." I explained.

   "Mom it's okay, we understand why you didn't tell us." Kingston replied.

   "Yeah I mean, dads job is super dangerous and doesn't knowing about it put us in danger too?" Kolton asked.

   "Yes it does and I never wanted that to happen so your mother and I agreed that we would only tell y'all if it was super important." Killian said.

   "Okay so tell us everything." Kolson replied.

   "Some people who don't really like me, followed me down here. I had security placed around the house and y'all's schools just in case because of who I am but it wasn't until this morning that I realized we had to tell y'all." Killian explained.

   "One of the body guards at your school got stabbed but they caught the guy who did it. The guy didn't say who he was or who he worked for but he had a picture in his pocket of us." I finished.

   "So their after all of us?" Kingston asked.

   "We think so. But we don't know, we're telling y'all so you can be cautious of your surroundings when your alone." Killian said.

   "How do we protect the triplets?" Kolton asked.

   "Y'all don't worry about that." I said.

   "Mom any other time I would listen to you but we aren't gonna let them hurt our family." Kolson said.

   "We finally have a real family, we are not letting the triplets go through what we did. They are still young enough to forget about dad not being there in the beginning but we still remember everything from when we where younger." Kingston stated.

   "We know you tried to protect us as much as you could, mom but now it's time for us to return the favor." Kolton added.

   "Dad can teach us how to defend ourselves." Kolson said as his brothers agreed.

   I looked at Killian, concerned looks on both our faces.

   I don't want my babies out there fighting this. But I also have to realize they aren't babies anymore. Plus I also don't want them in this world without knowing how to defend themselves.

   "Boys I raised y'all to know right from wrong. So I trust y'all to make this decision for yourselves but the second I see it's too much for any of you, then no more." I said.

   Kingston got up and hugged me tightly. "We will be okay mom." He said.

   I smiled and kissed his cheek.

   "Why can't y'all go back to being babies. Only thing I had to worried about then was y'all wanting ice cream for dinner." I chuckled.

   "I'll act childish if it gets me ice cream." Kolson said causing us all to laugh.

   Suddenly Rylee barged in.

   "Boss, your not gonna believe this shit." He said causing Killian to stand up and walk over to him.

   "What is it?" He asked Rylee.

   "We ran the guys finger prints and Ryker just sent me everything that came up on him." He stated, setting his computer on the table.

   We all circled around and looked at the screen.

   "His names Aiden Miller, Ava's brother. It says here he was MIA for years until Ava went to prison where he resurfaced and was spotted getting on a plane to Georgia. A few weeks later he got on another plane to California before getting on a plane back Georgia yesterday." Rylee read off the files.

   "Ava has a brother?" Killian asked.

   "Any idea if he has any houses, apartments, storage lockers or anything he could be held up in here or in Georgia?" Kingston asked.

   "Damn kid you got your moms brains I see, yeah he has bought a barn a week ago and had it delivered to this address near the beach about ten minutes from here. And last month the power and water was turned back on at Ava's old house." Rylee answered.

   "He must be laying low there when he's not in California." Kolton responded.

   "Okay I'm gonna go check out the barn with some of my men." Killian said.

   "We're coming with you." Kingston stated, before Killian could leave.

   "No your not you're staying here with your siblings and your mom." He responded.

   "Kingston and I can go with you and Rylee and Kolson can stay here." Kolton replied.

   "Yeah plus we have the dogs now so we will be fine." Kolson said.

   Yeah the dogs came with Killian's parents and they haven't left the triplets sides since they got here. Minus Loki who still stays be me at all times.

   Killian is even thinking of having him trained to protect me.

   "Fine but y'all stay be me the whole time, no straying off. You stay be me. Understand?" Killian ordered.

   The boys nodded before walking to the door.

   Killian came over and kissed me like he use to do before he left on an assignment. "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to them." He assured me.

   "I trust you honey." I whispered.

   And just like that, they where gone.

   God please let my babies be okay.