Catilina

I woke up to the feeling of a wet rag being dabbed on my head.

Squinting my eyes I was looking into a mirror, or so I thought. Suddenly the mirror blinked and looked up.

That's not a mirror. I thought to myself.

I sat up and backed away. "What the hell is this?" I said with a hoarse voice.

"Catilina please don't freak out." She said.

"Why do you look like me?" I questioned.

"I'm Adeline, your twin sister. I wish we could've met on different circumstances." She replied with a soft smile.

"How? Lucifer and l'uccisione said you died when our mother gave birth." I asked.

"When we where younger, our father raped and used us until we where four and cps took us. Our brothers made sure you where gone by the time father came looking but they didn't know one of fathers helpers actually took me and brought me back to him. They never knew he got me so I guess they told you I died at birth to prevent you from looking for me." She explained.

"You've been stuck with him for thirty years?" I cried.

She nodded softly, before I slowly got up and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry." I whispered.

Our moment was interrupted when the door busted off it's hinges.

After the smoke cleared we saw four big shadows in the door way.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I walked up and smacked Killian upside the head.

"What the hell are our kids doing here!?" I shouted.

"They wanted to help me save you." He said, pulling me into his arms. "I'm glad your okay baby girl." He mumbled in my hair.

"Mom!" Kolson and Kolton yelled, running to me and embracing me.

"Y'all are lucky I love you so much or I would kill you for coming here." I said causing them to chuckle.

"As if we'd let dad do this alone." Kingston said, walking closer.

"Guys! Back up on its way. We gotta go now!" Ryker said, running in.

Killian grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room, down the hall. He punched a few guys here and there before we made it outside.

"Catilina! Before you leave you have a visitor!" I heard someone yell behind us.

Turning around I saw a man holding Kazzy by the hair. "Mommy!" She cried.

"Kaziline!" I yelled before grabbing Killian's gun and running towards them. I shot two guys in the head when they tried to block me.

Kingston, Killian, Kolton, and Kolson running after me while also taking guys out.

I held the gun to his head, "let my daughter go now." I seethed.

"Well well well, I see my own daughter doesn't even recognize me." He chuckled.

"I'm not your daughter, and I'm not gonna ask again." I countered.

"You haven't been counting dear daughter. Your out of amo." He said.

Pulling the trigger I realized he was right. So I threw the gun to the ground and glared at him.

"Let her go."

"Why should I?" He asked, pulling a gun out and pointing it at me.

I took a deep breath, if I die here then I will be okay with it. As long as my daughter is okay.

"No!" Someone yelled causing him to glance their way, using the distraction to my advantage I quickly grabbed the gun with one hand, and used my other hand to grip his forearm and make him let go.

Wasting no time I turned the gun on him, watching the fear sink into his features.

"Last chance, let her go." I said through gritted teeth.

He slowly released his grip on Kazzy and she ran over to me. I pushed her behind me and out of view from him.

Suddenly a shot rang out and his body went rigid. He fell to the ground and there behind him was Adeline standing with a gun pointed at him.

"You will never hurt any of us again. You will never use me again. I will no longer be your slave because you don't own me anymore!" She cried before shooting him in his head.

                           ~•~

   "Killian, honey I'm fine I promise. The doctor even said so." I said to my very worried boyfriend.

   "Yes her and the baby are perfectly healthy, she has a mild concussion but other than that she is fine. But with her being pregnant and her body going through all that stress I am gonna put her on bed rest until her next appointment to prevent anymore strain or stress to the baby." The doctor explained.

   "So she is pregnant?" Killian asked with a growing smile.

   "Yes, judge from the ultrasound I'd say about six to seven week along."

   "It's just one this time right?" I asked.

   "As far as I can see yes there is only one." The doctor chuckled.

   "Good so when can I go home." I asked, running my fingers through Kaden and Kaston's hair as the laid on my sides with Kazzy laying on my legs. All three of them asleep.

   "I will go get your discharge papers for you to sign and then you're free to go." He answered before walking off.

   "I told you." Killian suddenly broke the silence.

   "What?"

   "I told you it was positive." He grins, I immediately knew what he was talking about.

   "Oh hush, in my defense I didn't really want it to say positive." I defended.

   "You didn't?" A sudden sadness pouring over his face.

   "I was terrified that I was only able to produce triplets." I giggled.

   A breath of relief left his lips as he realized what I meant.

   "Honey even if you could only produce triplets, would that be so bad?"

   "How about this, you suddenly want another set of triplets? Push them out your dick tip then talk to me about it." I rolled my eyes. "Better yet, let me shove a bowling ball into your dick tip and rip it down to your asshole."

   "Okay baby I get it, please stop your making my dick hurt just thinking about it." He groaned.

   "That's what I thought."