Ahsoka's Acceptance

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin had arrived to the lookout post to see Rex walking towards them.

Anakin: What's the status, Rex?

Rex: Quiet for now, sir. They're gearing up for another assault. Who's the youngling?

Ahsoka: I'm Master Skywalker's Padawan. The name's Ahsoka Tano.

Rex: Sir, I thought you said you'd never have a Padawan.

Y/N: Master Yoda assigned her to him.

Rex: Oh.

Anakin: No, there's been a mix-up. The youngling isn't with me.

Ahsoka: Stop calling me that! You're stuck with me, Skyguy. (Y/N & Rex started laughing)

Anakin: What did you just call me? Don't get snippy with me, little one. You know, I don't even think you're old enough to be a Padawan.

Ahsoka: Well, maybe I'm not, but Master Yoda thinks I am.

Anakin: Well, you're not with Master Yoda now. So, if you're ready, you better start proving it. Captain Y/N will show you how a little respect can go a long way.

Y/N (whispers): Why me?

Anakin (whispers): You're probably close to her age. So deal with her.

Y/N: *sighs* Okay. Come on, Ahsoka.

Ahsoka's (thoughts): At least someone calls me by name.

Y/N and Ahsoka walked together while Anakin and Rex were watching them walk away.

(Battle Sation)

Y/N and Ahsoka were walking together where the cannons were located at. While Ahsoka continued looking at the cannons she thought of something.

Ahsoka: Have you thought about moving that line back, Captain? They have better cover that way.

Y/N: Thanks for the suggestion but it was me that put them there. And they're fine where they are.

Ahsoka: You know you don't sound old. You sound pretty young.

Y/N: I am young.

Ahsoka: How old are you?

Y/N: 14.

Ahsoka: What? Are you a clone?

Y/N: No.

Ahsoka: You're not? You're the same age as me. Wait, if you're not a clone then why are you a clone trooper?

Y/N: Master Yoda assigned me to this position and I was learning under Anakin and Captain Rex when I was a kid.

Ahsoka: Hmm...

Y/N: What?

Ahsoka: Nothing, you're just really interesting. Can we get to know each other more? Like can we be friends?

Y/N: Sure.

Ahsoka: So, if you're a captain and I'm a Jedi, then, technically, I outrank you, right?

Y/N: Yes. But experience outranks everything.

Ahsoka: Well, if experience outranks everything, I guess I better start getting some. (sees something in the distance) What's that?

Y/N: (sees energy shield) Not good. They've got an energy shield. And it's gonna be a difficult one. If you wanted experience it looks like you're about to get plenty.

Ahsoka: What do we do?

Y/N: For now we head back and think of a plan to destroy that thing. (shoots an emergency flare in the sky)