Father & Son

After Y/N's confrontation with Maul. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Rex went back to the throne room to update Satine, Bo-Katan, and Obi-Wan who was on the holo about Maul escaping from their encounter.

Bo-Katan: There are a small number of firefights still happening in sector 11. But for the most part, your clones have been as effective as promised. Still, without Maul in custody, this could all fall apart quickly. We must capture him before he escapes.

Y/N: He mentioned Darth Sidious...

Satine: Who is this Sidious?

Obi-Wan (hologram): I do not know much, but I will share with you what the Council suspects. Darth Sidious is the Sith Lord who orchestrated the Clone Wars and played both sides of it from the beginning. I first learned the name from Count Dooku, though any chance of learning more about Sidious from Dooku has been lost.

Ahsoka: Why?

Obi-Wan (hologram): Because Count Dooku is dead. Anakin killed him while rescuing the Chancellor. Even with Dooku gone we were still able to get a vital link of understanding the mystery of Darth Sidious.

Satine: From who?

Y/N: From me...

Bo-Katan: What do you mean?

Ahsoka: Y/N...

Y/N: It's okay, Ahsoka... I was Starkiller, the Sith Lord that hunted down Jedis, Padawans, and even deadly groups like Death Watch. But I was just his damn puppet causing destruction everywhere I went. I wasn't a Sith Lord before all that. I was a soldier and a Jedi but I was consumed by the Dark Side and became Starkiller. But I was able to be freed from it thanks to the people close to me. You two must feel a certain type of way towards me now.

Satine: Y/N, you are still my beloved friend. You and Ahsoka had helped me when I needed it most. Besides, you were just the sweetest boy I had ever met.

Bo-Katan: The past does not matter to me. What matters is now and right now we are working together to capture Maul.

Y/N: (smiles) Right.

Obi-Wan (hologram): Y/N, did Maul tell you anything?

Y/N: It appears that Darth Sidious has a plan but its something that's called Order 66.

Obi-Wan (hologram): Order 66... What could that possibly mean?

Y/N: It's something that I can't explain here. Obi-Wan, can we have more men? Or at least have Anakin to reinforce us?

Obi-Wan (hologram): Anakin, is already on his way. He'll be there shortly.

Y/N: Very well.

Clone 1: Sorry to interrupt but there's been an attack.

Y/N: We'll inform you again.

Obi-Wan (hologram): May the Force be with you.

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Rex quickly went to go investigate the situation that happened. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Rex had arrived back to the tunnel system after they saw most of their men were dead. However one of them was still alive but badly injured.