Quiet Life

A few months had gone by since Y/N and Ahsoka left the Jedi Order. They had decided to live in a village with these villagers that did farm work and they decided to make themselves a home there. Y/N built a home in the forest so that they could have privacy from the other villagers. They even faked that they were married to make it more convincing.

Y/N was coming back from working on the farm and he walked into the house to see Ahsoka was doing the laundry. Y/N walked up to Ahsoka and hugged her from behind after he took off his mask.

Ahsoka: *giggles* Y/N...

Y/N: Who's Y/N?

Ahsoka: Honey...

Y/N: Yes?

Ahsoka: *giggles* How was the farm?

Y/N: Eh, it wasn't too bad. We got done pretty quickly so I ended up leaving pretty early.

Ahsoka: That's good. That means spending more time with me.

Y/N: Yep.

Ahsoka: Did you at least make some friends?

Y/N: Uh... not really.

Ahsoka: Did you at least just speak to them?

Y/N: Uh... no.

Ahsoka: Y/N... you have to at least talk to them.

Y/N: I'm trying my best...

Ahsoka: You're not trying hard enough. How can you speak a lot when you were with the Order or even as a soldier?

Y/N: Because the Order and being a soldier were completely different things. These are just civilians.

Ahsoka: Babe, are you just socially awkward?

Y/N: Pshhh, me? No, I'm not.

Ahsoka: Okay, that lie was so bad. The villagers were even asking me why you don't talk and I just say you're shy. Besides, the mask makes you look more intimidating.

Y/N: Yeah, that doesn't help, huh?

Ahsoka: Nope.

Y/N: But if I show my face the villagers might fall in love with me and try to take me away from you.

Ahsoka: That's true you got quite the face. However, they have to fight me first. Because you belong to me.

Y/N: (smiles) I love you.

Ahsoka: (smiles) I love you too. (kisses Y/N) Come on, we gotta go shopping for groceries.

Y/N: (puts on mask) Let's go, Ahsoka, or else I'm gonna leave without you.

Ahsoka: *chuckles* Coming.

Y/N and Ahsoka walked out of the house and she held onto his arm and they made their way to the village together.

Ahsoka: I like this quiet life.

Y/N: Me too.

Ahsoka: Hey, has Anakin contacted you?

Y/N: No... The only person that contacted me was Padme.

Ahsoka: Oh, what'd she say?

Y/N: "You better not do anything to upset Ahsoka. If you do I will beat you up".

Ahsoka: *giggles* Well, she's right.

Y/N: Yeah, she's scary.

Ahsoka: Hey, I know that you don't really want to hear this but when do you think you wanna go back?

Y/N: I don't know... I wanna go back but at the same time I don't want to... so many things are going through my head just thinking about it. Sorry, I know that wasn't the answer you were looking for.