Hunter Becomes Prey

After they all were well rested they spent most of the day covering ground. They were walking in the forest hoping they could find the Trandoshans hideout.

Jinx: We've already covered the beach area and most of the briar on this side of the bay.

Ahsoka: If it was easy to find, you guys would have found it before Y/N and I got here.

Jinx: True enough.

Y/N: Maybe we should try more inland?

Kalifa: It's worth a shot.

O-Mer: Guys, I think we're looking in the wrong place. (They all look up at sky & see a ship) That's their fortress.

Y/N: Split up!

Y/N and Ahsoka ran into the path on the left while Kalifa, Jinx, and O-Mer ran to the right. Y/N and Ahsoka were jumping on each tree while dodging enemy fire. Y/N landed on a branch and they shot it as he fell. He landed hard on the ground but he ended up breaking his rib from the big fall. Y/N slowly got up and he grunted in pain. The Trandoshan landed in front of him and he saw that Y/N was hurt.

Trandoshan: Not so impressive are you? And yet, you have the honor of being my first Jedi kill. First of many, I hope.

Y/N: I would say so. But you're the first I'm gonna kill.

Y/N shoots the Trandoshan in the head and he leaned himself against the rock as Ahsoka landed next to him.

Ahsoka: Y/N.

Y/N: I broke a rib... *grunts* Damn this hurts...

Ahsoka: (helps Y/N) Careful.

As Y/N and Ahsoka got out of the hole. The other Trandoshan started firing at them.

Trandoshan Leader: You killed my son! I will kill you! You won't hide from me!

Y/N: Let's go.

Y/N and Ahsoka continued running but they were being chased down by the Trandoshan hunter but they were able to move fast and they quickly hid inside the tree. The Trandoshans gave up and they left after losing their scent.

Y/N: *grunts* Fuck...

Ahsoka: Y/N...

Y/N: I just need a breather... *breathes* Okay, I'm good.

Ahsoka: Come on, let's head back to the hideout.

(Hideout 1)

Y/N and Ahsoka arrived to the hideout to see Kalifa, Jinx, and O-Mer were fine but they all saw Ahsoka helping Y/N walk.

Kalifa: What happened?

Ahsoka: He took a bad fall.

Y/N: Broke a rib... But I thought of a plan on the way back here.

Kalifa: What is it?

Y/N: The drop-ship brings in new prisoners here every few days, right? Let's attack that ship.

O-Mer: Is it worth a shot?

Jinx: That's suicide.

Y/N: We don't have a choice.

Kalifa: Let's do it.

(Nightfall)