The Virus

After a few days of long rest for Y/N and Ahsoka. Y/N was on duty with Padme, Jar Jar, and C3PO as their bodyguard. They arrive to Naboo, As Y/N landed inside the hangar to meet Queen Neeyutnee and Captain Typho about the droids they found.

Padme: We came as soon as we would, my lady. Have you found any more droids?

Neeyutnee: Only the three. But you can be sure they aren't tourists. I need you to convince the Senate or the Jedi Council or whoever is in charge of this terrible war that we are threatened.

Padme: They'll need more proof. Finding a couple of battle droids will not be enough.

??? (radio): Captain Typho, the battle droid is ready for analysis.

They all quickly went to the meeting room to see that the three droids were taken apart to see if there was any information that they had in their data.

Y/N: Your highness, did you find any information from the droids?

Neeyutnee: Unfortunately, the Naboo security who discovered them prefer to shoot first and retrieve data later.

Y/N: If they were found in the grasslands, where'd they pick up all this mud?

Typho: Add that to our very long list of questions.

C3PO: I'm getting a bad feeling about this. With your permission, Senator Padme, I would like to shut down before I get sensory overload.

Padme: Permission denied.

C3PO: Denied?

Padme: 3PO, you may be able to get some information out of him.

The droid wakes up after the medical droid activated it after it repaired the damage it suffered.

Droid: I cannot see. Where am I?

C3PO: You are in very good hands on board a Separatist ship. Count Dooku himself intends to reward you for your bravery.

Droid: Bravery?

C3PO: For your assignment on Naboo. Do try to activate what's left of your memory. We all want to hear your tale of medical heroics.

Droid: V-V-Virus.

C3PO: Yes, the virus. You do remember. Please continue.

Droid: A small amount leaked out. Must contain. Naboo cannot know. Lab must remain secret.

C3PO: A secret lab on Naboo? Where you must- (Y/N stops C3PO from talking)

Droid: It is a secret. This is no Separatist ship.

Typho: (draws blaster) Unless you want to become a box of spare parts, you'll tell us where that lab is.

Then suddenly shelves were all pushed towards them. Y/N grabbed Neeyutnee and got her out of danger but the shelves fell on the droid destroying it in the process.

Y/N: Jar Jar...

Jar Jar: Oopsie...

Typho: We'll never get any information out of him now.

Y/N: (looks at the other droids) Hmm...

Padme: What's wrong, Y/N?

Y/N: There's mud on them... If I had to guess they came from the eastern swamps. It's the only place I know that is really muddy there.

Padme: You're so smart! (hugs Y/N)

Y/N: Sis, not in front of these people.

Padme: Oh, sorry.