The Paths

After Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan were leaving the planet. Y/N was laying on the bed trying to get some sleep but he was having a dream.

???: Y/N. Y/N.

Y/N opened his eyes and he saw that he was sitting in front of a waterfall and he saw himself.

???: It's true what they say. You and Anakin are on par to become the Chosen One. However, I feel that you may be more powerful. Join me. (shows his normal form) Together we can change the balance of the universe, my friend.

Y/N: No. I'll never join the Dark Side willingly. Who are you?

Son: I'm Son... How simple you make it... light and dark, as if there is one without the other. Aligned, you and I can restore balance wherever we go, peace to the universe.

Y/N: By becoming a Sith. Never.

Son: (flames appear behind him) We will destroy the Sith! And the Jedi.

Son turned into his bat-creature form and flew at Y/N but he quickly woke up breathing heavily as Ahsoka turned and saw him that he was shaken up.

Ahsoka: Were you having a nightmare?

Y/N: Yeah... Something like that...

Anakin: Hey sleepy-head. Wanna help out?

Y/N: Yeah.

Suddenly someone grabbed Y/N and he was grunting. Ahsoka turned around and saw Son holding Y/N. Then the door to the cockpit closed.

Son: Leaving so soon? Not without this you won't.

Son opened the hatch and he transformed and flew away with Y/N but Ahsoka opened the cockpit door which made Anakin look at Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: The Son took Y/N!

Anakin: What?!

Obi-Wan: There!

Anakin saw the Son flying away with Y/N. Anakin was chasing after them as he was dodging the stone pillars that were in their way. Y/N bit the Son's arm with force which made the Son let go. Y/N quickly got on the Son's back but Son slammed his back on the side of the cliff.

Ahsoka: Y/N!

As Son continued flying he flew to another side of the cliff and he slammed his back on the cliff again making Y/N fall off and he was quickly caught by the Son. Anakin hit a tight hole and they ended up crashing. They quickly got up and they saw Son flying away towards a tower that was just up ahead. Anakin landed the ship as he and Obi-Wan saw Ahsoka was looking at the tower.

Anakin: Ahsoka...

Ahsoka: Y/N... I have to get him back...

Anakin: Where did he go?

Ahsoka: To that tower... Master, listen, if you are the Chosen One go find the Father and ask for his help. Maybe he can give you something that can help us stop him. I'm gonna go after Y/N.

Anakin: We can go together.

Ahsoka: No, please. Just do this for me. Y/N, is my responsibility.

Anakin: Okay. Master, let's go find the Father.

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka, stay safe.

Ahsoka: Of course.

Ahsoka calmed herself down and she quickly ran to make her way towards the tower while Anakin and Obi-Wan went to find the Father to ask for his help.