Kidnapped

After being away from battle for a while. Because Yoda was training him since Anakin was too busy. Y/N was able to master all the forms that he had learned from Anakin. But now he was finally back since he was with Anakin and Ahsoka at Pantora. Since there was a meeting that was happening but it quickly ended thanks to Senator Chuchi.

Rex: So, how's it feel, being a Jedi, Commander?

Y/N: Rex...

Rex: *chuckles* Sorry, kiddo.

Y/N: It's still a lot to take in.

Rex: Well, you're probably getting used to it day by day.

Y/N: Yeah, a little bit.

Ahsoka: Y/N! Senator Amidala! Master Skywalker!

Padme: What is it, Ahsoka?

Ahsoka: Someone has kidnapped Chairman Papanoida's daughters.

Padme: I was afraid something like this would happen. Anakin?

Anakin: The Jedi can't get involved. This is a job for the local police.

Padme: I'm not so sure local authorities can handle it. The Separatists are putting a lot of pressure on Pantora to join them. I'm afraid this blockade may give the Pantorans no other choice.

Ahsoka: Master, if the Jedi can't officially can't get involved, let me do this on my own. Senator Chuchi is a good friend of mine.

Anakin: All right, with the Separatists involved, I guess it gives you cause to investigate. Go help Senator Chuchi, but don't get in the way of the local authorities.

Ahsoka: Aren't you going to help?

Anakin: I said the situation gives you cause to investigation, not us. I need to go back to the Jedi Temple and make sure the Council doesn't find out about your little expedition. Besides, you'll have Y/N with you. It's been a while since you two worked together, right?

Ahsoka: Yep. Get over here, partner.

Y/N: I'm comin, I'm comin. (Ahsoka wraps her arm around his)

Padme: Should you really proceed without the Council's approval?

Anakin: We do it all the time, don't we, my Padawans?

Y/N & Ahsoka: Yep.

Padme: Well, be careful, Ahsoka, Y/N. (looks at Anakin) I still can't believe they let you teach.

Ahsoka: Well, partner, ready to start?

Y/N: Lead the way.

Y/N and Ahsoka started walking together to meet Chuchi and Chairman Papanoida at his office.

Y/N: Hey, I heard you saved Anakin and Windu from a ship that was going to explode. Also taking down that bounty hunter and Boba Fett with Master Plo.

Ahsoka: Yep. You missed out on a lot of action.

Y/N: Yeah, I really did.

Ahsoka: How was training with, Master Yoda?

Y/N: Uh... really, really, strict, painful, tiring...

Ahsoka: Did he teach you anything else?

Y/N: Yeah. Just a lecture about the Dark Side.

Y/N and Ahsoka had arrived to the office and they walked inside to see Chuchi, Papanoida, and his son Ion in the office.

Ahsoka: Chuchi, Senator Amidala sent Y/N and I to help if we can. Chairman Papanoida.

Y/N: Hello, Chairman.