Stolen Lightsaber

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin were on a mission together to find a corrupt arms dealer who is buying weapons on the black market and selling it to the Separatists who is in the Slum District.

Anakin: Car Affa is an arms dealer selling Republic weapons on the black market.

Ahsoka: Who is he selling them to?

Anakin: The Separatists. According to intelligence, he's inside this joint. You two stay here in case he tries to escape.

Ahsoka: Hmm, just like always. (Anakin walks inside)

Y/N: This place stinks...

Ahsoka: Really? I don't smell anything. It smells magical.

Y/N: Very funny.

Until there was blasters firing inside the club. A bunch of innocents came out running as Ahsoka got knocked down and she fell onto the ground.

Y/N: Ahsoka, you okay?

Ahsoka: Yeah.

Ahsoka looked down and she didn't see her lightsaber. She looked and saw the thief walking away in the crowd with her lightsaber. She quickly ran after the thief but lost the thief in the crowded area.

Y/N: Ahsoka, what's wrong?

Ahsoka: My lightsaber got stolen.

Y/N: What?

Ahsoka: Ugh, Master, is gonna kill me.

Y/N: Oh boy...

Ahsoka: Please, don't tell him.

Y/N: Ahsoka...

Ahsoka: Please...

Y/N: Okay, okay.

Y/N and Ahsoka walked back to see Anakin had successfully restrained Car Affa.

Anakin: Hey, where did you two go?

Y/N: We were checking out a suspect but it was nothing. Just a false alarm.

Anakin: Come on, then.

Y/N and Ahsoka followed Anakin back to the ship while they kept watch on Car Affa on the flight back but Ahsoka was still upset about her lightsaber.

(Jedi Temple)

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anikan were making their way to take Car Affa to the interogation room but Ahsoka was pulling Y/N's arm and she motioned towards the library.

Ahsoka: Master, is it all right if Y/N and I go to the library and do some research together?

Anakin: Sure. I'll take care of our little friend here.

Y/N and Ahsoka walked into the library as they had Jocasta to help them but as she was searching through the system she couldn't find anything.

Jocasta: I'm sure if you explain your loss to your Master, he'll understand.

Ahsoka: No. He tells me over and over, "Your lightsaber is your life. Don't lose it." Ugh, there has to be a better way to find this thief.

Jocasta: I'm sorry. Pickpockets aren't my field of expertise.

Ahsoka: At this rate, it'll take me years to find him.

Y/N: Well, I don't think so. (points at Master Sinube)

Ahsoka: Who's that?

Y/N: One of the best experts on the Coruscant crime world. He's also an Elder Jedi.

Ahsoka: Do you know him?

Y/N: Personally no.

Ahsoka: So, shall we?